Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Updating to TN-V 11 through System Update not working?

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
RadiantMonolith

Updating to TN-V 11 through System Update not working?

Post by RadiantMonolith »

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to update my old TN-V 4 on my 3.18 Megamix exploit, but when I use the System Update function, I get the following message "The latest version of the system software is already installed. There is no need to update".

But according to the system information I am still on TN-V4. Is there a way for me to fix this? I set the Fake Region type to Debug I in the VHS recovery menu.

Should I start all over with the exploit and manually install it? Or is TN-V 11 not compatible with 3.18 and the Megamix exploit?

Many thanks in advance.
Advertising
RadiantMonolith

Re: Updating to TN-V 11 through System Update not working?

Post by RadiantMonolith »

I ended up manually updating and it worked out fine so far. I am now on TN-V 10 (I assume 11 doesn't work on 3.18).
Advertising
Cyber

Re: Updating to TN-V 11 through System Update not working?

Post by Cyber »

RadiantMonolith wrote:I assume 11 doesn't work on 3.18.
It does, but I still prefer TN-V10 because 11 can't run homebrews disguised as PSP game addons from XMB menu. And I prefer having my homebrews as addons for easier backup and recovery through QCMA.
By the way, you can have both versions at the same time, but V11's 'TNV' folder conflicts with 'TNV' folder of TN-X's latest (last?) version (the one with graphical user interface).

Return to “TN CEF”