Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

3.18 TN-V10: Prepackaged savedata files

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
User avatar
reprep
Posts: 1074
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Re: 3.18 TN-V10: Prepackaged savedata files

Post by reprep » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:51 am

Ninetailz wrote:
One is settings data needed for the game (00) and the other is the actual save with the exploit (01). You do need to put both on your Vita for it to work.
Thanks for the quick reply, i have others questions -
1) Can you update the firmware to 3.30 if you don't want the exploit anymore?
2) How to disable automatic firmware update?
3) Will deleteing the game you exploited will remove the hack?

1) Yes you can
2) Settings/System/Auto-Start Settings disable the automatic download of update file.
3) Yes, even deleting the save game will be enough. Though you should remove the ecfw files you loaded, or you can always format your memory card after backing up your original files.
Advertising

User avatar
ruyor
Retired Mod
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:29 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: 3.18 TN-V10: Prepackaged savedata files

Post by ruyor » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:55 am

Ninetailz wrote:
One is settings data needed for the game (00) and the other is the actual save with the exploit (01). You do need to put both on your Vita for it to work.
Thanks for the quick reply, i have others questions -
1) Can you update the game to 3.30 if you don't want the exploit anymore?
You can update your Vita to 3.30 whenever you want (after it comes out of course). The exploit will simply stop working, but the game itself will still work as an ordinary game.
2) How to disable automatic firmware update?
Settings>System>Auto-start Settings>Uncheck "Download Update File for System Software". Also make sure to enable Airplane Mode when connecting to a PC/PS3 and avoid PSN sign-in prompts after 3.30 releases.
3) Will deleteing the game you exploited will remove the hack?
No. You have to delete all the homebrew/games/apps you installed in TN-V as well as go into the TN-V recovery to uninstall the 6.60 files before deleting the save file and exploit game in order to remove everything.
Advertising
PCH-1001 - 3.60 - VHBL+PBubbles+HENkaku
PCH-1001 - 3.60 - VHBL+PBubbles+HENkaku
VTE-1001 - 3.60 - VHBL+PBubbles+HENkaku
My PSPs
01g:TA-079v1
01g:TA-086
02g:TA-085v1
02g:TA-085v2
04g:TA-093
09g:TA-095
05g:TA-091

User avatar
Ninetailz
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:19 am
Location: Inside Eroge~ >//<

Re: 3.18 TN-V10: Prepackaged savedata files

Post by Ninetailz » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:02 am

3) Will deleteing the game you exploited will remove the hack?
No. You have to delete all the homebrew/games/apps you installed in TN-V as well as go into the TN-V recovery to uninstall the 6.60 files before deleting the save file and exploit game in order to remove everything.
You mean inside the psp environment, you have to delete the homebew/games/apps then delete the save file also exploit game?

User avatar
ruyor
Retired Mod
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:29 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: 3.18 TN-V10: Prepackaged savedata files

Post by ruyor » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:08 am

Ninetailz wrote:
3) Will deleteing the game you exploited will remove the hack?
No. You have to delete all the homebrew/games/apps you installed in TN-V as well as go into the TN-V recovery to uninstall the 6.60 files before deleting the save file and exploit game in order to remove everything.
You mean inside the psp environment, you have to delete the homebew/games/apps then delete the save file also exploit game?
Delete the homebrew/games/apps from the ePSP that you installed via the hack, then uninstall the 6.60 files, then delete the exploit savedata and game if you wish from the Vita interface.
PCH-1001 - 3.60 - VHBL+PBubbles+HENkaku
PCH-1001 - 3.60 - VHBL+PBubbles+HENkaku
VTE-1001 - 3.60 - VHBL+PBubbles+HENkaku
My PSPs
01g:TA-079v1
01g:TA-086
02g:TA-085v1
02g:TA-085v2
04g:TA-093
09g:TA-095
05g:TA-091

User avatar
Ninetailz
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:19 am
Location: Inside Eroge~ >//<

Re: 3.18 TN-V10: Prepackaged savedata files

Post by Ninetailz » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:13 am

ruyor wrote:
Ninetailz wrote:
3) Will deleteing the game you exploited will remove the hack?
No. You have to delete all the homebrew/games/apps you installed in TN-V as well as go into the TN-V recovery to uninstall the 6.60 files before deleting the save file and exploit game in order to remove everything.
You mean inside the psp environment, you have to delete the homebew/games/apps then delete the save file also exploit game?
Delete the homebrew/games/apps from the ePSP that you installed via the hack, then uninstall the 6.60 files, then delete the exploit savedata and game if you wish from the Vita interface.
Ok thanks :3

xfullmetal17
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:11 am

Re: 3.18 TN-V10: Prepackaged savedata files

Post by xfullmetal17 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:45 am

It's been fun with TN-V, but sadly the benefits of working network functionality outweigh what I was using it for (Tag Force 5 and a GBA emulator for Touhoumon)

I'll keep the exploit files on the *very* slim offchance the NA version wasn't patched. (highly doubtful, but you never know).
Always follow *all* steps of the friendly tutorial. They aren't there just as 'guidelines.'

User avatar
Proto-Tyrant
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:22 am
Location: NRW Germany (Dortmund)
Contact:

Re: 3.18 TN-V10: Prepackaged savedata files

Post by Proto-Tyrant » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:28 am

Awesome list Zett, thanks for that.
PSV 3.18 OFW (DC 2A) Arcade Darts
PSP 1004 (DC 5C) CFW 5.50 GEN
PSP 1004 (DC 6A) CFW 6.60 ME- 1.8
PSP 2004 (DC 8B) CFW 6.60 ME- 1.8
PSP 3004 (DC 1C) CFW 6.60 PRO-C

Ariakan
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Re: 3.18 TN-V10: Prepackaged savedata files

Post by Ariakan » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:45 pm

Hi !

I just bought a Vita TV with the firmware 3.20.
Is this list still up to date ? (for both PS1 loader and eCFW)

Do you recommend a particular game for the EU Store ?


Another question : what is the best way to see the next "big hack" with a particular game (before Sony remove it frol the store or patch it) ? edit : ok, I found this !

A last question : with the PS1 loader, when we use 2 DS3 or DS4 (on Vita TV), it still work for multiplayer games ? Or it is one player only ?

Thanks a lot guys ! :mrgreen:

User avatar
chihuahua
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:39 pm
Location: England

Re: 3.18 TN-V10: Prepackaged savedata files

Post by chihuahua » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:03 pm

get patapon2 for the vita tv exploit, in the tutorial section is a topic how to activate the vita TV without updating and at the moment the ps1 loader isnt working correctly so we will need to wait for that to be updated, you can play ps1 games through tn-V though,
2 x Vita TV PVE-1000 - 3.18/3.18
4 x Vita 1000 - 1.80/3.18/3.18/3.18 kiosk
1 x Vita 2000 - 3.18
PS3 Slim 320gb OFW
PS3 Phat 40gb CFW 4.55 Rogero
PS4 White 500gb

User avatar
The Z
VIP
Posts: 5505
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: 3.18 TN-V10: Prepackaged savedata files

Post by The Z » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:16 pm

Ariakan wrote:Hi !

I just bought a Vita TV with the firmware 3.20.
Is this list still up to date ? (for both PS1 loader and eCFW)

Do you recommend a particular game for the EU Store ?


Another question : what is the best way to see the next "big hack" with a particular game (before Sony remove it frol the store or patch it) ? edit : ok, I found this !

A last question : with the PS1 loader, when we use 2 DS3 or DS4 (on Vita TV), it still work for multiplayer games ? Or it is one player only ?

Thanks a lot guys ! :mrgreen:
PS1loader is broken on the PSV TV. Tekkens loader menu does not recognize the controller, so you cant browse it.

Not sure if XS Moto /sports super bike works.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

Post Reply

Return to “TN CEF”