Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

3.18 TN-V10: Prepackaged savedata files

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
antistatic

Re: 3.18 TN-V10: Prepackaged savedata files

Post by antistatic »

Cyber wrote:
antistatic wrote:Hi,
someone help me get the right files for TN-V10 - Go! Sudoku (EU)?
All links down:(
mfi.re/?myqm2v9my14i8aq

This file wasn't taken from the OP, but files inside UCES001520000 directory are the same as inside TheZ's one, so they are exactly as 'right' as TheZ's ones were. Can't say anything about the bundled plugins, so feel free to ignore them.
Thank you very much for your help. :D
Advertising
skay

Help

Post by skay »

Help please i need the download for patapon 1 us 3.18
all links broken
Advertising
protivakid

Re: Help

Post by protivakid »

skay wrote:Help please i need the download for patapon 1 us 3.18
all links broken
You can use any game, the guides that are game-specific are old. Read my guide here viewtopic.php?f=65&t=45633
skay

Post by skay »

thanks for that
found the old download too on my hd :>

btw no wonder all those premade packs got deleted they included the psp firmware which makes it piracy
even if it can be downloaded for free on the sony website ppl cant just pack it up and upload it
CyKoDeLiC

Post by CyKoDeLiC »

Hey I have a Vita with 3.18 Firmware and Go! Sudoku game installed. I wanted to start fresh and need the 3.18 TN-V files to activate it. I don't want to try out and read hours after hours into new stuff. Can anybody please upload the files for me? There are nowhere to be found in the internet.
protivakid

Post by protivakid »

CyKoDeLiC wrote:Hey I have a Vita with 3.18 Firmware and Go! Sudoku game installed. I wanted to start fresh and need the 3.18 TN-V files to activate it. I don't want to try out and read hours after hours into new stuff. Can anybody please upload the files for me? There are nowhere to be found in the internet.
Check out The link to the guide I wrote above?
Tony123

Post by Tony123 »

hi I have ps vita old fat on firmware 3.18 and trying to get ps1 loader to run thrill kill eboot can some one tell me hoe to put games into right folder so that the ps1 loader can read the eboobt file I can get the hack working and running just cant see the games when try to add to play ps1 games, also can someone give a a working 3.18 tekken 2 ps1 lodder that works and see that eboot game when transfure to ps vita also do I need any thing other than ps1 lodder on? and how do I hex edit games to have more than one exploit
protivakid

Post by protivakid »

Tony123 wrote:hi I have ps vita old fat on firmware 3.18 and trying to get ps1 loader to run thrill kill eboot can some one tell me hoe to put games into right folder so that the ps1 loader can read the eboobt file I can get the hack working and running just cant see the games when try to add to play ps1 games, also can someone give a a working 3.18 tekken 2 ps1 lodder that works and see that eboot game when transfure to ps vita also do I need any thing other than ps1 lodder on? and how do I hex edit games to have more than one exploit
It's hard to know where you are getting stuck. Follow my guide and then list the steps where you encounter a problem

Return to “TN CEF”