Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
#362756 by The Z
Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:45 pm
Image

You waited for these, and here they are.

Pre-packaged savedata files for most games for firmwares 3.15/3.18.

Missing ones that are listed, will be added later.

If there are games missing, that are not listed yet, please tell me.

Missing games:


FW 3.18 - Gladiator Begins demo (EU/JP) [Support dropped, due to the save being "device bound"]



Refer to this YouTube Playlist if you have problems triggering the exploits.


Downloads:

Necessary TN-V core file: 660.PBP

Firmware 3.15 TN-V10 - Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyu 2012 Ketteiban (JP Only)
Firmware 3.15 TN-V10 - Mystylist (JP Only)


Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Arcade Darts (EU, US)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Armored Core 3 Portable (US)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Armored Core Silent Line Portable (US)

Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Ben 10: Protector of Earth (US)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days (EU, JP)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Fight Night Round 3 (US)

Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Field Commander (US)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Gladiator Begins (EU, US, JP)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Gladiator Begins DEMO (US)

Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Go! Sudoku (EU)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - God of War: Ghost of Sparta (US)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - KaZooK (EU)

Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Kingdom of Paradise (US)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Inernational Athletics (EU)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Mawaskes Puzzle (EU)

Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Mystylist (JP Only)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact (EU, US)

Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Patapon 1 (EU, AU, US, JP)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Patapon 2 (EU, AU, US, JP)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Patapon 2 DEMO (US)


Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Real Madrid: The Game (EU)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Sid Meier's Pirates (EU)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Skate Park City (EU, AU)

Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Space Invaders Extreme (EU, AU)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Talkman Travel: Tokyo (US)
Firmware 3.18 TN-V10 - Z.H.P. - Zettai Hero Project (EU, US, JP)


Firmware 3.18 PSOne Loader - Tekken 2 (EU, US, JP)
Firmware 3.18 PSOne Loader - Sports Super Bike 2 / XS Moto (EU, US)


Australian Users will have to use the EU files, since the AU store uses the EU store content.
Advertising
Last edited by The Z on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 21 times in total.
#362757 by Acid_Snake
Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:47 pm
Excuse me Zett, but TN did nothing with the PSX exploits, qwik and I found them, then gave them to him to create a CFW. Either you change the credits to only reflect us in the PSX games, or you change all of them to reflect every CFW and VHBL developer ever.
Advertising
#362762 by The Z
Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:55 pm
Acid_Snake wrote:Excuse me Zett, but TN did nothing with the PSX exploits, qwik and I found them, then gave them to him to create a CFW. Either you change the credits to only reflect us in the PSX games, or you change all of them to reflect every CFW and VHBL developer ever.


I knew the developer column was not perfect. Feel free to tell me what to correct, and I will :)

Edit: Removed him.
#362764 by Dero
Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:06 pm
Nice, now hopefully a lot of questions can be avoided.
#362767 by HeroKing
Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:08 pm
this is my first time dealing with vita homebrew installation. a friend of mine wants some emulators on his system, and after this morning's announcements, he tells me he already has Gladiator Begins. so i got the save file, and i think i got everything ready, but i have a question. could i put multiple zip files (one for each emulator) into the save folder, or would i have to do them one at a time?
#362769 by Dero
Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:10 pm
HeroKing wrote:this is my first time dealing with vita homebrew installation. a friend of mine wants some emulators on his system, and after this morning's announcements, he tells me he already has Gladiator Begins. so i got the save file, and i think i got everything ready, but i have a question. could i put multiple zip files (one for each emulator) into the save folder, or would i have to do them one at a time?


Yes, you can put multiple. It saves time anyway
#362770 by HeroKing
Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:11 pm
Dero wrote:
HeroKing wrote:this is my first time dealing with vita homebrew installation. a friend of mine wants some emulators on his system, and after this morning's announcements, he tells me he already has Gladiator Begins. so i got the save file, and i think i got everything ready, but i have a question. could i put multiple zip files (one for each emulator) into the save folder, or would i have to do them one at a time?


Yes, you can put multiple. It saves time anyway

alright, thanks. now just gotta wait for him to get out of dialysis and hope i can get them installed before our bus arrives
#362778 by Dero
Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:23 pm
kenobistar wrote:On the list is says that sports superbike 2 works on 3.18 and below. I am on 2.02 and the game freezes. Is there a way to fix this so it also works on 2.02? Thanks.


You may have to update to 3.18 and then use it. Maybe someone can confirm this.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests