Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

My favourite PSX games are...

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
binebina

Re: My favourite PSX games are...

Post by binebina »

Will the exploit work with the EU Versions of the games (cause the filename says US)
Advertising
ErnieBall

Post by ErnieBall »

reprep wrote:
Sports Superbike 2 in europe region.
Thx, but i couldnt't find it Browser Shop or Vita. Since Tekken is still available, i assume Superbike has never even been there for us germans.

To be honest, it feels wrong to benefit from, whatever is going on atm. But from a consumer's/user's perspective, it would be stupid not to.
Advertising
Last edited by ErnieBall on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSP 1004 6.60 ME
PSV 1000 3.60 HENKAKU
PS3 CECH-2004A FERROX 4.80 Cobra 7.3
reprep

Post by reprep »

binebina wrote:Will the exploit work with the EU Versions of the games (cause the filename says US)
EU version ( Sports Superbike 2 ) has a different save file, my friend got it and said it works fine too. i have the us one installed on my vita now and it works just fine.
Tricky

Post by Tricky »

Is Super Sportsbike the only EU loader included? Or are there files for the EU version of Tekken as well?
ConsoleDev

Post by ConsoleDev »

xIMMENSEOLIx wrote:The game is exploited and the files are available from Acid_Snake's twitter BUT it runs only PS1 games not full TNV
Thanks, grabbing them right now.

Edit: Unfortunately I'm out of luck: higher FW, different region
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

ConsoleDev wrote:
xIMMENSEOLIx wrote:The game is exploited and the files are available from Acid_Snake's twitter BUT it runs only PS1 games not full TNV

what do you mean? the exploit works up to the latest firmware
ConsoleDev

Post by ConsoleDev »

Acid_Snake wrote:
ConsoleDev wrote:

what do you mean? the exploit works up to the latest firmware
So my bad, some folders (like the Tekken one) says 1.80 so I've assumed that it was for that FW or lower.
Anywyas I've not spotted an EU save version for Tekken 2.
Malachi

Post by Malachi »

Wow... This is awesome. Tested XS and it works great. My only hope is the Playstation TV comes out with fw no greater than 3.18 so I can utilize this when I get one. Shame this all had to be released this way. This is alot of damage...
SugarSnack

Post by SugarSnack »

Anyone want to make a quick readme? I've got the exploit running on Sports Superbike 2 but i'm not sure how to install TN-V or where to put my ISOs
reprep

Post by reprep »

SugarSnack wrote:Anyone want to make a quick readme? I've got the exploit running on Sports Superbike 2 but i'm not sure how to install TN-V or where to put my ISOs
you won't install TN, if you have the save file, it already includes PSX loader.

after you boot the game, go to options, choose load and memory card 1. you will get back to main menu after save is loaded. then go to race, you will get to a menu where you can choose what psx game you want to load.

psx games are in eboot.pbp format in PSP/GAME folder. just like in PSP. install your psx games via ftp or CMA, whatever you want. though you will need another exploit be it VHBL or ECFW to install games.

Return to “TN CEF”