Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

My favourite PSX games are...

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
Tikao

Re: My favourite PSX games are...

Post by Tikao »

Would not it be better to perform all the "quote" in one post?

I'm not a moderator and to thank you for answering several questions and help other users, but I believe that the consecutive posts is against the rules / talk forums
Advertising
PSVita FW3.18- TNV10 - Patapon 2 and XS Moto
My Collection
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Tikao wrote:Would not it be better to perform all the "quote" in one post?

I'm not a moderator and to thank you for answering several questions and help other users, but I believe that the consecutive posts is against the rules / talk forums
This^ Sweet f%^$#@ Madoka this^
Why on earth did you think that was ok? You do know I have no choice but to give you a warning right? :(

Also please report it next time, You don;'t have to report all of them just the first one to make it easier for staff to see that this stuff.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

Ok no problem sorry i understand i will not do it ever again Thank You.
Game On!
clericlaw

Post by clericlaw »

Alpmaster wrote:
StartYourHENgines wrote:Anyone have any luck with Tekken 2? When I load the save, it just says data load error. :evil:
You have to go to survival mode and lose the match then press start it then triggers exploit

=============
Tricky wrote:Still freezes for me trying to load any game, error C122858-3. Does this not work on 3.01?
It does not work on 3.01

=============
kenobistar wrote:Sports Superbike 2 freezes and gettting error C1-2858-3.
I am om firmware 2.0.2. Can this be fixed?
It works on 3.18

=============
deckardbr wrote:If you're getting the C122858-3 error and black screen, it most likely means your eboot is compressed. Using PSX2PSP you need to take your original iso/bin and set the compression level to 0 and create a new eboot.
It matters what firmware you have also i have 3.18 it works awesome.

=============
steffabc wrote:I have 3.18, TN-V through Gladiator, I can access fine PSX loader through Sports Superbikes 2, but I have no idea how to install PS1 games. I have a game in format bin/cue. What next please?
Once you convert Bin/cue to Eboot.pbp with PSX2PSP or Popstation Gui or PSXimpaler you would install through TNV10 XMB go to game you should see a box click triangle and go down the menu to install after press select and reset VSH for the game to show up =D. Let me know if you want step by step PM me i will be happy to assist.

=============
LoAFeR wrote:Same here. After losing the fight in survival mode it goes to a black screen and then i just get an error.
What firmware are you using is it below 3.18?
im pretty sure it works on 3.01
devilhunter

Post by devilhunter »

I was begging for 10 days in streets, managed to get 4 euro, not sure whether to donate or buy my fav game tekken 2
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

devilhunter wrote:I was begging for 10 days in streets, managed to get 4 euro, not sure whether to donate or buy my fav game tekken 2
If I were you, I'd get XS Moto/Superbike. It's smaller in filesize, and quicker/easier to get to the Loader menu. If you want Tekken 2 on your Vita, you can always install it and run it from the exploit.
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB

Return to “TN CEF”