Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

My favourite PSX games are...

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
steffabc

Re: My favourite PSX games are...

Post by steffabc »

reprep wrote:
steffabc wrote:
reprep wrote: refer to ps1 game install on ecfw guides. in short, your game has to be in eboot.pbp format and it should go to /PSP/GAME/"titleidorsomerandomshit" no brackets of course.
I tried to install pspfiler and proquake and both give this error 80020148 when installing
any idea?
I still can't get ps1 games to show in the games list, at least the above 2 I tried are trying to install when gives the error.... do I rename game.bin (or game.ecm?) to eboot.pbp?
nope, no renaming. eboot.pbp is a different format. refer to psx game conversion guides for psp, same is valid for vita too. google will help you.
thanks; it works now nicely
Advertising
largeroliker

Post by largeroliker »

Well, I'm currently trying to change TN.bin in order to get a standalone TN-X without TN-V for installing purposes (just loading games from SAVEDATA folder instead of GAME), but... I can't make it. Just because "SAVEDATA" is actually a longer word than "GAME" :lol:

Any help will be appreciated.
Advertising
kingofpool

Post by kingofpool »

Can't recommend this enough. If you still don't have it, go grab it, it's well worth the purchase.
just tried it with "crash bash" on tn-v and loader and the improvement is big, sound and gameplay wise.
i'm impressed, really nice work guys.
Tricky

Post by Tricky »

Still freezes for me trying to load any game, error C122858-3. Does this not work on 3.01?
kenobistar

Post by kenobistar »

Sports Superbike 2 freezes and gettting error C1-2858-3.
I am om firmware 2.0.2. Can this be fixed?
MysticalLiete

Post by MysticalLiete »

Is there an exploitable Japanese PS1 game?
a.k.a sj33
Reimu

Post by Reimu »

MysticalLiete wrote:Is there an exploitable Japanese PS1 game?
Tekken 2 was for japanese user Too exploitable ask 173210 about the Files

i'm actually not at home so i can't give you the files
PS Vita 1k EU - 3.51 VHBL + custom Bubble
PS Vita 1k JP - 3.01 TN-V10 + PSOne Loader + custom Bubble
PS3 - 4.70 Rebug REX + webMAN
Nintendo 3DS XL NENE DX JP - 9.2.0-20J <-> 4.2
deckardbr

Post by deckardbr »

If you're getting the C122858-3 error and black screen, it most likely means your eboot is compressed. Using PSX2PSP you need to take your original iso/bin and set the compression level to 0 and create a new eboot.
AleKH

Post by AleKH »

Guys I managed to fix all the problems with these games: Digimon World 3 and Digimon World 2003 and found a way to run without pops
see my tutorial teaching step by step how to run Digimon Word 3 and Digimon Word 2003 without pops on the PSP and PS Vita:

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=39976

I recorded a video of the game (on my chanel Alexandre KH) running on my consoles: PSP and
PS VITA to prove they do not freeze in the Asuka Inn and Pops do not need (I choose original
from flash in PSP which is the same as without Pops).:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5HAOeK ... e=youtu.be
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

StartYourHENgines wrote:Anyone have any luck with Tekken 2? When I load the save, it just says data load error. :evil:
You have to go to survival mode and lose the match then press start it then triggers exploit

=============
Tricky wrote:Still freezes for me trying to load any game, error C122858-3. Does this not work on 3.01?
It does not work on 3.01

=============
kenobistar wrote:Sports Superbike 2 freezes and gettting error C1-2858-3.
I am om firmware 2.0.2. Can this be fixed?
It works on 3.18

=============
deckardbr wrote:If you're getting the C122858-3 error and black screen, it most likely means your eboot is compressed. Using PSX2PSP you need to take your original iso/bin and set the compression level to 0 and create a new eboot.
It matters what firmware you have also i have 3.18 it works awesome.

=============
steffabc wrote:I have 3.18, TN-V through Gladiator, I can access fine PSX loader through Sports Superbikes 2, but I have no idea how to install PS1 games. I have a game in format bin/cue. What next please?
Once you convert Bin/cue to Eboot.pbp with PSX2PSP or Popstation Gui or PSXimpaler you would install through TNV10 XMB go to game you should see a box click triangle and go down the menu to install after press select and reset VSH for the game to show up =D. Let me know if you want step by step PM me i will be happy to assist.

=============
LoAFeR wrote:Same here. After losing the fight in survival mode it goes to a black screen and then i just get an error.
What firmware are you using is it below 3.18?
Last edited by fate6 on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged multi post
Game On!

Return to “TN CEF”