Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

My favourite PSX games are...

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
ErnieBall

Re: My favourite PSX games are...

Post by ErnieBall »

Belmondo wrote: the US release for tekken 2 doesn't work. the EU tekken 2 does. lets hope for fixed US files & hopefully JP files aswell :)
Where did you find EU files for tekken? all i saw was the US files. or did you just rename the folder?
Advertising
PSP 1004 6.60 ME
PSV 1000 3.60 HENKAKU
PS3 CECH-2004A FERROX 4.80 Cobra 7.3
reprep

Post by reprep »

ErnieBall wrote:
Belmondo wrote: the US release for tekken 2 doesn't work. the EU tekken 2 does. lets hope for fixed US files & hopefully JP files aswell :)
Where did you find EU files for tekken? all i saw was the US files. or did you just rename the folder?
original leak had only 3 save files, eu and us versions of sports superbike 2 and it only had tekken 2 us not eu. but there is a eu version save file is floating around. i wonder the source of it.
Advertising
steffabc

Post by steffabc »

I have 3.18, TN-V through Gladiator, I can access fine PSX loader through Sports Superbikes 2, but I have no idea how to install PS1 games. I have a game in format bin/cue. What next please?
reprep

Post by reprep »

steffabc wrote:I have 3.18, TN-V through Gladiator, I can access fine PSX loader through Sports Superbikes 2, but I have no idea how to install PS1 games. I have a game in format bin/cue. What next please?
refer to ps1 game install on ecfw guides. in short, your game has to be in eboot.pbp format and it should go to /PSP/GAME/"titleidorsomerandomshit" no brackets of course.
Reimu

Post by Reimu »

reprep wrote:
ErnieBall wrote:
original leak had only 3 save files, eu and us versions of sports superbike 2 and it only had tekken 2 us not eu. but there is a eu version save file is floating around. i wonder the source of it.
Correct, i was who uploaded the EU Version from Tekken 2 to Zload.net, but the Devs are the same (Total_Noob,qwikrazor87,Acid_snake)
PS Vita 1k EU - 3.51 VHBL + custom Bubble
PS Vita 1k JP - 3.01 TN-V10 + PSOne Loader + custom Bubble
PS3 - 4.70 Rebug REX + webMAN
Nintendo 3DS XL NENE DX JP - 9.2.0-20J <-> 4.2
reprep

Post by reprep »

@KanadaEngel: Thanks for it.
largeroliker

Post by largeroliker »

Does anybody know what's the meaning of red screen? I tried some hex edit on TN.bin and I got that.
Tricky

Post by Tricky »

largeroliker wrote:Mine just crashes. Are you using SportsSuperbike2_EU_PS1_310.zip?
I'm in the same boat. I'm on 3.01 using that loader, only game I've been able to load from the menu is Sports Superbike itself, anything else just brings up a Vita error message.
steffabc

Post by steffabc »

reprep wrote:
steffabc wrote:I have 3.18, TN-V through Gladiator, I can access fine PSX loader through Sports Superbikes 2, but I have no idea how to install PS1 games. I have a game in format bin/cue. What next please?
refer to ps1 game install on ecfw guides. in short, your game has to be in eboot.pbp format and it should go to /PSP/GAME/"titleidorsomerandomshit" no brackets of course.
I tried to install pspfiler and proquake and both give this error 80020148 when installing
any idea?
I still can't get ps1 games to show in the games list, at least the above 2 I tried are trying to install ....do I rename game.bin (or game.ecm?) to eboot.pbp?
*edit: proquake works fine even though gave that error, it started fine
Last edited by steffabc on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
reprep

Post by reprep »

steffabc wrote:
reprep wrote:
I tried to install pspfiler and proquake and both give this error 80020148 when installing
any idea?
I still can't get ps1 games to show in the games list, at least the above 2 I tried are trying to install when gives the error.... do I rename game.bin (or game.ecm?) to eboot.pbp?
nope, no renaming. eboot.pbp is a different format. refer to psx game conversion guides for psp, same is valid for vita too. google will help you.

Return to “TN CEF”