Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

My favourite PSX games are...

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
largeroliker

Re: My favourite PSX games are...

Post by largeroliker »

Already got one xploited game, but I don't have VHBL. Any way to install the games? :(
Advertising
reprep

Post by reprep »

largeroliker wrote:Already got one xploited game, but I don't have VHBL. Any way to install the games? :(
i don't think you can without VHBL or ecfw. if you already got one exploit game, why don't you use it for VHBL or ecfw depending on it is user mode or kernel mode exploit?

also there is still Gladiator Begins for 3.18 and the files for tn-v are already released. it is a cheap game too.
Advertising
largeroliker

Post by largeroliker »

I only got Sports Superbikes 2 for PSX emulation. None PSP exploited game :(

And, unfortunally, I don't own 10 euros to spend in Gladiator game D:
reprep

Post by reprep »

largeroliker wrote:I only got Sports Superbikes 2 for PSX emulation. None PSP exploited game :(

And, unfortunally, I don't own 10 euros to spend in Gladiator game D:
you can't install stuff via PSX loader, or at least for now. who knows what future brings.
StartYourHENgines

Post by StartYourHENgines »

Anyone have any luck with Tekken 2? When I load the save, it just says data load error. :evil:
SugarSnack

Post by SugarSnack »

reprep wrote:
SugarSnack wrote:Anyone want to make a quick readme? I've got the exploit running on Sports Superbike 2 but i'm not sure how to install TN-V or where to put my ISOs
you won't install TN, if you have the save file, it already includes PSX loader.

after you boot the game, go to options, choose load and memory card 1. you will get back to main menu after save is loaded. then go to race, you will get to a menu where you can choose what psx game you want to load.

psx games are in eboot.pbp format in PSP/GAME folder. just like in PSP. install your psx games via ftp or CMA, whatever you want. though you will need another exploit be it VHBL or ECFW to install games.
Sweet, thanks reprep!
largeroliker

Post by largeroliker »

I have tried the SS2 xploit on my PSP because my Vita keeps crashing when I click race. PSP do the same 0o
PspJunkie

Post by PspJunkie »

StartYourHENgines wrote:Anyone have any luck with Tekken 2? When I load the save, it just says data load error. :evil:
I'm not having any luck either.
largeroliker

Post by largeroliker »

For Tekken 2;
How to trigger Tekken2… go to survival mode pick any character and lose thats it..
LoAFeR

Post by LoAFeR »

Same here. After losing the fight in survival mode it goes to a black screen and then i just get an error.

Return to “TN CEF”