Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

6.60 TN-V11 coming soon

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
BahumatLord

Re: 6.60 TN-V11 coming soon

Post by BahumatLord »

dmaskell92 wrote:2.12 was horrible for me, 64mb of ram isn't anything when 95% of homebrew isn't working. I updated to 3.10 and can run all I desire.
I've got faith that these issues can be fixed. Exploits and homebrew development suffer regressions and improvements all the time. Just part of the game

Found that the XMB mods like the book reader mod and the FTP mod won't install using the app. Crashes on boot. Also, Daedalus won't load Super Mario 64 on the latest TNV but I know I had it running on a very early build for Gamocracy
Advertising
trashdinner

Post by trashdinner »

does popsloader mean that all ps1 will work with sound like on psp?
Advertising
L2SSnake

Post by L2SSnake »

Is it possible to make some plugin for DualShock3 to work. VIta has bluetooth, is it possible to make some PSP GO type of plugin that can enable controller to use ?
Potius Mori Quam Tradere
ambrosjb

Post by ambrosjb »

Agree with others that integrated FTP would be awesome to have back. Include the customized icon instead of the USB icon.

Other suggestion is built in sorting especially while using gamecategorieslite. Psp filer sort function only really works w that plugin disabled. The only workaround I've found is updating the last modified dates of each file in filer.

SMS plus 1.3 crashes currently. I can only get Unofficial SMS Plus PSP 1.2.3 RM to work.

How about ability to toggle PS1 sound in gameinstead of having to go to recovery? This way we can either speed up emulation or listen to sound as needed?

Disable ability to click on camera in the photo menu. This just crashes my vita w a solid blue screen when selected.

What about PSP rewind to compliment save states?

Save states for PS3 CFW? ;)
Last edited by ambrosjb on Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
ambrosjb

Post by ambrosjb »

trashdinner wrote:does popsloader mean that all ps1 will work with sound like on psp?
Popsloader has nothing to do w sound compatibility. What it does is let you load different versions of the ps1 emulator. The file that makes this possible is called "pops". Back in the day, each new firmware had slight updates or changes to this file. Some games respond better to older versions of pops. Some games like FFVIII needed you to load 2 or 3 different versions of pops at different parts of the game or it would hang. This is great that it's coming back.
cualquiercosa327

Post by cualquiercosa327 »

hello, i would like make two requests :

could be add PEOPS GPU pluggin for enhanced graphics?

and "POP 2 Player Support " which came with irshell for 2 player using wifi?

thanks
kilooli

Post by kilooli »

ordi wrote:I really miss the built-in FTP, I hope you re-add it in one of the next TN-V revisions.
I really miss this feature too. The lack of it prevented me to update since it isn't provided anymore !
Freakler

Post by Freakler »

kilooli wrote:
ordi wrote:I really miss the built-in FTP, I hope you re-add it in one of the next TN-V revisions.
I really miss this feature too. The lack of it prevented me to update since it isn't provided anymore !
My USBtoFTP Mod is still working fine and does the same job! (Just mentioning :mrgreen:)
PSVita 1001 - 3.60
PSVita 1004 - 3.60 IDU
PSVita 1004 - 2.02 TN-V
PSP 2004 - 6.60 ME-1.8 (TA-085v1)
PSP 1004 - 5.00 M33-6 (TA-081)
Samus

Post by Samus »

Honestly I'd say I am 100% satisfied with the current version of TN-V. There are like a handful of additions that I think might be fun if possible. Some might already be available through customization options that I'm not aware of. But here's what I came up with.

1. Konami PS1 compatibility fixes
[spoiler]Konami PS1 compatibility issue
Castlevania Chronicles - freezes on menu screen
Metal Gear Solid - freezes on menu screen
Policenauts - freezes on menu screen
Suikoden - messed up music[/spoiler]
2. I'm guessing these aren't possible but improvements to Daedalusx64 compatibility, Street Fighter III on Final Burn Alpha compatibility, Sega CD on PicoDrive compatibility, Rewind functionality plugin
Last edited by Samus on Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ambrosjb

Post by ambrosjb »

Freakler wrote:USBtoFTP Mod[/url] is still working fine and does the same job! (Just mentioning :mrgreen:)
I'm assuming that since your mod is based on Coldbirds client that it does not suffer from whatever bugs made TN remove his version? I know that FTP overall can be fickle if you don't limit to 1 concurrent connection, active mode, binary.

Return to “TN CEF”