Total-Noob wrote:6.60 is available now. Download it directly on your PS Vita via the 'System Update' option on the XMB in TN-V or grab the files here: http://hackinformer.com/TN-V/release_tnv9.rar
* Added Pete's PEOPS SPU plugin which emulates PS1 sound.
* Added 'PEOPS SPU configuration' to recovery menu.
* Added option to show Vita FW in 'System Information'.
* Added and fixed some internal things.
* Unlocked 12MB extra memory in every FW for internal use.
* Removed in-XMB FTP feature, because it was overbugged.
This fixes internet radio incompatibility.
A better FTP port will be added in the next revision.
Donation: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=8158859
P.S. May somebody lead a thread with lists of PSX games working, half working, etc. on 6.60 TN-V9?
Updated. Ps Vita crashed after the update. I had to reset and load again the exploit and now works.
In System Information i find my Vita is 1.80 TN v-9 even if i'm on 1.81, but of course, if 1.80 and 1.81 has the same code (look at the other thread you made) it will be impossible to know which exactly is for the CEF itself.
And, for the 12Mb extra, i suppose as things are now no application can use it, right?