Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
#333116 by SMOKE
Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:25 am

I bring to you guys a new mod for TN-V! I just want to say first that I did not make this app, Freakler made it for me.

When I first contacted him to make an XMB mod installer, I was going to keep it private.
But after I seen how easy it was to use, I decided to release it so more people can use it.
I have fully tested every wave in this pack and have made a zip ready to install on your Vita

When you first run this app, it will extract the various .zip files included. It can take a couple mins, so just be patient ;)
You are free to add more waves, fonts, or anything else but finding new ones that isn't already in there is going to be rare as I have included every mod that I could find. The first time you install a new mod, it will backup the original wave in case you want to restore it later.

It includes:
Batteries - 18
Fonts - 101
Gameboots - 45
Waves - 139

Controls:
CROSS - Install selected Mod
CIRCLE - Back to Main Menu
TRIANGLE - Delete selected Mod
SQUARE - Restore backed up Mod
DOWN - Get a random Mod
LEFT/RIGHT - Navigate mods
L/R Trigger - Navigate mods (10steps)
SELECT - Enable/Disable HUD

Changelog:
+ Added the new Red PSN XMB Mod by dmaskell92
+ Added a new Changelog to the menu! Click on it to see the changes made in the last update!

- v1.0.1
+ Added Firewave and PS3Style+ waves. Thanks MadZiontist

- v1.0
+ added Main Menu
+ added support for Batteries, Gameboots and Fonts
+ added Icon0.png (thanks to NNNRT)
+ option to restore everything to default
+ you will now be asked before performing an action
- changed the name to XMB Mod Installer
- bugfixes

Note: If a mod should anyhow not work and you got an eBrick you'll need to reflash the 6.60 files from the Recovery Menu .. ;)

Download Here

If you find any bugs please let us know. I could not find any myself.
Advertising
Last edited by SMOKE on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:01 am, edited 8 times in total.
#333121 by Freakler
Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:46 am
Everything seems fine. Nice! :)
Advertising
#333122 by abdou005
Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:49 am
When i saw your Name and the title before opening the thread, i was like :lol: " Now Smoke too realise installer !!!?" i was going to kill myself :P.

Good work Freakler, his ftp xmb mod is reallly very usefull <3. I will test this tomorrow even it caused the xmb to freeze when i was beta-testing it for you :lol: :D.

Good work ! Thanks guys for everything Keep it UP :D !
#333153 by hashcheck
Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:12 am
After installation of two separate waves its crashes everytime after loading psp menu. I have had to rebuild 660 again everytime. I am running ben 10 au version and latest tnv. Can anyone get this to work?
#333157 by SMOKE
Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:26 am
hashcheck wrote:After installation of two separate waves its crashes everytime after loading psp menu. I have had to rebuild 660 again everytime. I am running ben 10 au version and latest tnv. Can anyone get this to work?

Hmm that's weird. It works fine on the US Ben 10. :?
#333163 by barus5
Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:02 am
Really cool app, thanks

Btw. Uber blue wave has an archive inside the folder, just extract it guys ;)
#333164 by fate6
Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:07 am
Code: Select all--noobish Lua Code starts here-->

Looks fine to me ^__^
(tho I don't know anything about lua sooooo)