Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSone ISOs on TN-V Fifa 11 Exploit

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
metalman1661

Re: PSone ISOs on TN-V Fifa 11 Exploit

Post by metalman1661 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:27 pm

sylosisfan wrote:Sweet! The disabling of "hide file extensions" trick worked! I was making the rookie mistake of letting my files become XXXX.ZIP.zip, but thanks to that file extension trick I was able to make everything all caps! I discovered that the SNES9X and NesterJ zip files were pre-caps'd, so I was under the impression it had no .ZIP at all. Unveiling the file extensions revealed just what was happening. Thank you so much, metalman, for helping me through all this! Now on to much gaming!
Excellent! Glad all is working now.

Keep in mind PS1 games do not have sounds as of yet due to limitations so you will have to use your imagination :P.

Hopefully TN will release a plugin in the near future to add sound support for PS1 games.

Never the less, TN has done an amazing job with TN-V7 and I look forward to the advances he makes with future releases!
Advertising

sylosisfan

Post by sylosisfan » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:48 pm

metalman1661 wrote:
sylosisfan wrote:Sweet! The disabling of "hide file extensions" trick worked! I was making the rookie mistake of letting my files become XXXX.ZIP.zip, but thanks to that file extension trick I was able to make everything all caps! I discovered that the SNES9X and NesterJ zip files were pre-caps'd, so I was under the impression it had no .ZIP at all. Unveiling the file extensions revealed just what was happening. Thank you so much, metalman, for helping me through all this! Now on to much gaming!
Excellent! Glad all is working now.

Keep in mind PS1 games do not have sounds as of yet due to limitations so you will have to use your imagination :P.

Hopefully TN will release a plugin in the near future to add sound support for PS1 games.

Never the less, TN has done an amazing job with TN-V7 and I look forward to the advances he makes with future releases!
No sound, eh? That's a bummer. At least I got the files ready for when the sound is supported. I agree with how well TN-V works. I am loving this wololo community, also. Some great minds come together in this thread. Thanks again for your help!
Advertising

Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:45 pm

sylosisfan wrote:No sound, eh? That's a bummer
yeah we're still working on that

Return to “TN CEF”