Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] 6.60 TN-V8

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
dboyz

Re: [RELEASE] 6.60 TN-V7.3

Post by dboyz »

Total-Noob wrote:
dboyz wrote:Is it possible to undo "Apply PS Vita registry" option?
It seems like once we logged in eCFW PSN, SEN (sony entertaintment network) registers 1 device which is PSP (with Vita's Serial no.) under that PSN account,
So i wonder if this can get us trouble in future as I didn't manage to deactivate that specific PSN account on my eCFW (error 8000....)
If we log in 4 different PSN account on eCFW, those 4 PSN accounts will register our Vita's ID/Serial no. as PSP.
You can deactivate your device on Sony's SEN website.
I've tried but SEN website requires our device to be connected to PC in order to be inactivated =/
EDIT: ok Thx for your answer, I managed to deactivate my eCFW "PSP" from my PSN account, seems like deactivation porcess only can be done once in 6 months interval.
Advertising
Last edited by dboyz on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we forgive but we never forget
SILENT_Pavel

Post by SILENT_Pavel »

Total-Noob wrote:Changelog of TN-V7.3:
* Added support of Music.PRX in PS1 games. Now you can listen to your own music, in example OST songs, while playing.
just awesome! btw tutorial in description of vid
Advertising
vita
PCH-1008 WiFi, 3.18 OFW, 16Gb, EU PSN --> Go! Sudoku + Sports Superbikes 2 exploits.
lps

Post by lps »

Cool. Better that nothing.
PSP 6.60 Promod | PSV WiFi 3.01 | Quake Arena Arcade | Silent Hill: Genesis
abdou005

Post by abdou005 »

SILENT_Pavel wrote:just awesome! btw tutorial in description of vid
You gave me an awsome idea :D. Thanks :D. i will try to find "Hercules" OSts :D. can't wait
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8
SILENT_Pavel

Post by SILENT_Pavel »

abdou005 wrote:You gave me an awsome idea
yea, we can do more then ost ripping:

1. capture audio in ePSXe from intro videos and save it as mp3 files
2. extract XA audio from SRT videos and make it in mp3 (better quality). here is already some tutorial about it link

actually we can modify music.prx (if we have source files?) to have more friendly options and play timer for example, or something like...
vita
PCH-1008 WiFi, 3.18 OFW, 16Gb, EU PSN --> Go! Sudoku + Sports Superbikes 2 exploits.
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

dboyz wrote:
Total-Noob wrote:
dboyz wrote:Is it possible to undo "Apply PS Vita registry" option?
It seems like once we logged in eCFW PSN, SEN (sony entertaintment network) registers 1 device which is PSP (with Vita's Serial no.) under that PSN account,
So i wonder if this can get us trouble in future as I didn't manage to deactivate that specific PSN account on my eCFW (error 8000....)
If we log in 4 different PSN account on eCFW, those 4 PSN accounts will register our Vita's ID/Serial no. as PSP.
You can deactivate your device on Sony's SEN website.
I've tried but SEN website requires our device to be connected to PC in order to be inactivated =/
EDIT: ok Thx for your answer, I managed to deactivate my eCFW "PSP" from my PSN account, seems like deactivation porcess only can be done once in 6 months interval.
You know that the ePSP wont take an additional spot for your mobile devices?

It will just take one spot and that is the PS Vitas Spot itself. Same MAC adress -> same spot.

I have my Vita and ePSP registered with my PSN account and it still says "just one slot used".
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
Leon2342

Post by Leon2342 »

The Z wrote:You know that the ePSP wont take an additional spot for your mobile devices?

It will just take one spot and that is the PS Vitas Spot itself. Same MAC adress -> same spot.

I have my Vita and ePSP registered with my PSN account and it still says "just one slot used".
So wait we can use PSN on eCFW? I was not aware of this, is there a way to play games with people online? Mainly for me at least Monster Hunter Portable 3rd and Phantasy Star Portable 2/Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.
OG Vita 3.60 Emulation Machine
PS Vita-PCH2000 stock or something i think lol
Back in my day, I had to teleport to and from school in the snow, uphill, both dimensions!
dboyz

Post by dboyz »

The Z wrote:
You know that the ePSP wont take an additional spot for your mobile devices?

I see, I was panick because I saw "PSP" as my registered device under PSN account (not my Vita's current PSN account)
we forgive but we never forget
mummy28

Post by mummy28 »

Leon2342 wrote:
The Z wrote:You know that the ePSP wont take an additional spot for your mobile devices?

So wait we can use PSN on eCFW? I was not aware of this, is there a way to play games with people online? Mainly for me at least Monster Hunter Portable 3rd and Phantasy Star Portable 2/Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.
i know resistance retribution works online
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Might there be a chance to add a configurable path for game installation? that way I and many others who use category's can avoid using PSPfiler and just install from XMB
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “TN CEF”