Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Help Ps vita 2000 TN-V4 testers

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
Chiisus

Help Ps vita 2000 TN-V4 testers

Post by Chiisus » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Well hello again. This thread was made to ask a question and to let those that own a slim vita say if they had brick issues or any other weird/unknown error that couldve been caused by installing the 6.60 files or anything tn-v4 related(just on these models).

So my question is: Has any of you installed ecfw on vita 2000?

I wish i hadn't made a thread,but i've looked everywhere on the forums and I find this necessary. I tried asking Total Noob in a PM about whether or not he made beta testing on these new vita models,but he didn't reply after a long time.
I find this thread necessary because I would cut my veins if anything happened to my 2 weeks old vita : :D and i'm sure that others feel the same about theirs.

All my respects to the mods on this forum. I hope this thread isn't a nuisance,but a way to make others feel better or know the risks regarding the ecfw on this new model.
Advertising

heleius

Re: Help Ps vita 2000 TN-V4 testers

Post by heleius » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Chiisus wrote:Well hello again. This thread was made to ask a question and to let those that own a slim vita say if they had brick issues or any other weird/unknown error that couldve been caused by installing the 6.60 files or anything tn-v4 related(just on these models).

So my question is: Has any of you installed ecfw on vita 2000?

I wish i hadn't made a thread,but i've looked everywhere on the forums and I find this necessary. I tried asking Total Noob in a PM about whether or not he made beta testing on these new vita models,but he didn't reply after a long time.
I find this thread necessary because I would cut my veins if anything happened to my 2 weeks old vita : :D and i'm sure that others feel the same about theirs.

All my respects to the mods on this forum. I hope this thread isn't a nuisance,but a way to make others feel better or know the risks regarding the ecfw on this new model.
Well I don't have a 2k Vita, but I do have a Vita TV, which i believe has the same 'guts' as the 2k Vita's. (like that techie term 'guts'?) :lol: I've had no problems with my VTV, so I don't see you having a problem with a 2k Vita either, all you are really doing is messing with the PSP emulator, it isn't like a PS3 where you are flashing a CFW rather than Sony's official FW. So I honestly don't think you'd have a problem. I think most people would agree with me as well... or disagree just to be argumentative, it seems some people are upset by the fact they didn't have TN-V4 early, or something...
Advertising
my console list is in your mom's bedroom...

Chiisus

Re: Help Ps vita 2000 TN-V4 testers

Post by Chiisus » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:39 pm

As ironic as this sounds,i was lucky the second time and TN was kind enough to reply fast to my question and he said that TN-V4 doesnt brick.

thread can be locked. thank you all!

Return to “TN CEF”