Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[eCFW 6.60 TN-V] All-in-One Thread

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
xfullmetal17

Re: [eCFW 6.60 TN-V] All-in-One Thread

Post by xfullmetal17 »

I have a rather stupid question... If I want to delete a homebrew/iso/cso/whathaveyou is it as simple as just Triangle > Delete like I'd do on a regular PSP?
And on a similar note, if my Vita's FW is updated and there's no exploit into eCFW, would the installed stuff be uselessly using space on my memory card?
Advertising
Always follow *all* steps of the friendly tutorial. They aren't there just as 'guidelines.'
barus5

Post by barus5 »

xfullmetal17 wrote:I have a rather stupid question... If I want to delete a homebrew/iso/cso/whathaveyou is it as simple as just Triangle > Delete like I'd do on a regular PSP?
Yes, it's that easy on TN-V. You can also use any file manager for ex. PSP Filer to delete your data.
And on a similar note, if my Vita's FW is updated and there's no exploit into eCFW, would the installed stuff be uselessly using space on my memory card?
Yes. It's required to delete useless data before update if you want to save place. If you have saves make a copy using FTP.
ISO/CSO - that ones weight much, so delete them at the first place.
Advertising
PS Vita PCH-1004 3.18
barus5

Post by barus5 »

Sorry guys for late, I was busy in private life. Now I have found some time to update my thread.

DOWNLOAD eCFW 6.60 TN-V10:
- Mediafire - All savedatas (all exploits in one pack)
- Mediafire - Shared folder (all exploits separately, download only which one you need)

Enjoy! :D

barus5
PS Vita PCH-1004 3.18
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

There's a thread for that in the forums too:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=39739
"The sidekick is NOT to ditch the hero!"
RealZack

Post by RealZack »

Hi guys,

I would like to share somethings,

Yesterday I tried hard to install homebrews by zip like in the video tutorial and I always get an error during the install and was unable to install anything.

In fact I used IZARC to zip my homebrews with the compression store and this is why it's not working, because of Izark (I guess)

I install winrar and with winrar all was ok for my homebrews and an eboot for the ps1 loader.

Maybe I made a mistake on the configuration of izark but it's seems to work better with winrar.
barus5

Post by barus5 »

Gilgamesh wrote:There's a thread for that in the forums too:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=39739
Yes, but there are differences. At first look when I created my thread and when was created The Z's thread.
Another one and the biggest difference is that in my thread I'm sharing ALL savedata exploits which have been ever released, not only 3.15-3.18 exploits.

All exploits in one place = you don't have too search for every single exploit = faster and friendly for users ;)
PS Vita PCH-1004 3.18
raver520

Post by raver520 »

Great job...
barus5

Post by barus5 »

Sorry guys for for not updating thread, I'm not as active and up-to-date now on PSP/PSV scene news, because I sold my PS Vita.
I updated thread adding links to the latest TN-V version, new tutorial and other minor changes.

DOWNLOAD eCFW 6.60 TN-V11:
- Mediafire - Shared folder (all exploits separately, download only which one you need)

barus5
PS Vita PCH-1004 3.18
Softtm17

Post by Softtm17 »

Guys just a question and my psvita is updated with everything i need (psdev app, games, tn-v etc)
In this moment i have the psvita firmware 3.18 (bye bye 3,01 =( ) anyway, i just installed go sudoku and the tn-v10.
Question is:
Tn-v11 is compatible and working well with the firmware 3.18? 'cause i've read in the changelog that is compatible with 3.3x-3.50 fw.
Also "The Z" in a tweet said: "Would still not recommend using TN-V"11" on <3.3x."
So....here there is nothing about that, and i want a double confirm before making s**t <3
Thanks in advance for the answers about this stupid (maybe not) question. ^^"
MotaOff

Post by MotaOff »

barus5 wrote:Sorry guys for late, I was busy in private life. Now I have found some time to update my thread.

DOWNLOAD eCFW 6.60 TN-V10:

Enjoy! :D

barus5
thanks a lot, seriously. I got a ape escape copy, followed a tutorial, installed the save data normally, but when I loaded the game it would give a error and a red screen. Now I got Ape Escape save file from your link and it worked perfectly. I had tried 3 months ago to install TN-V and had a similar error before, got frustrated and just tried again today. I was already *** off because it didn't worked again and this saved me.

Thanks again :D

Return to “TN CEF”