Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[IMPORTANT] Not to lose the exploit game

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: [IMPORTANT] Not to lose the exploit game

Post by fate6 »

Or you know just disable CXMB since it sounds like its the theme that is crashing it :/
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Asmith906

Post by Asmith906 »

Well you see I already reformatted my vita and memory card so there should not be any trace of cxmb left. But I can't copy over fifa 11 so I was wondering is the plugin actually corrupted/modified my game.
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Well that is odd but no it shouldn't have done anything to the game so IDK what might be causing other then just a bad copy :/
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
monte carlo

Post by monte carlo »

Am I able to patch my existing vita games (on cartridge) using the normal method without losing exploit game? The specific game I need to update is Assassins Creed Liberation. As I have read it has some bugs that the game update fixes I wish to get it patched but certainly not at the expense of my $30 exploit game. Does anybody know if this is safe to do?
jc_gargma
Retired Mod

Post by jc_gargma »

Checking for Vita game/app patches doesn't require you to sign in to the PSN.
Also afaik, this update mechanism won't locate updates that require an OFW higher than the one you are on, so you shouldn't lose access due to a new OFW requirement.
monte carlo

Post by monte carlo »

jc_gargma wrote:Checking for Vita game/app patches doesn't require you to sign in to the PSN.
Also afaik, this update mechanism won't locate updates that require an OFW higher than the one you are on, so you shouldn't lose access due to a new OFW requirement.
Thank you for the response it was helpful and I was curious about this.
carnby77

Post by carnby77 »

Hi guys,

I have US account PSN and an Asian Account with PSN Plus.

Currently on my PS Vita is US account with an exploit game at 3.10.

How do i revert back to Asian Account? Cos i wanna play all the free games on my asian account psn plus.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Format the system then sign in with the other account, You will lose all the content from the US account tho
carnby77

Post by carnby77 »

So i format the system...but before that must backup the whole memory card right...so i don loose the exploit...
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

carnby77 wrote:So i format the system...but before that must backup the whole memory card right...so i don loose the exploit...
If you format the system, you need to use a ps3 to re-link your psn account to your device.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

Return to “TN CEF”