Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Official TN-V bugs thread] report all your problems here

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
Godshand421

Re: [Official TN-V4 bugs thread] report all your problems he

Post by Godshand421 »

on 3.01 megamix tnv4 always booting into recovery mode is this intended on startup everytime ? upon exiting everything seams great except a few minor savedata problems thanks TN for all the hard work AND releasing it !!! :mrgreen:
Advertising
Total-Noob
Guru

Post by Total-Noob »

Godshand421 wrote:on 3.01 megamix tnv4 always booting into recovery mode is this intended on startup everytime ? upon exiting everything seams great except a few minor savedata problems thanks TN for all the hard work AND releasing it !!! :mrgreen:
It happens because you haven't reintalled the 6.60 files ;)
Advertising
ryku

Post by ryku »

abdou005 wrote:Total Noob , Eu Urbanix gave me a BLUE screen , after it a blue screen but clear as the sky color :D.

edit 1 : No green colour showed, just dark blue, and after it a clear blue and it stops there :D
Edit 2 : Thank you, because really i like how you take time for Us, I respect you a lot TN Thank you Again
Region EU ? To my only there goes out for me white screen and mistake C1-2858-3:/, this one insurance that not this one using region US?

Am I doing something badly?
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

The f1 reset I was getting only happend when I enabled speed up MS and WMA/Flash
I simply left those alone and no more blue screen(the old PSP error screen that resets when you press "O")

Now the initial setup screen seems to only happen when I mess with settings from the XMB
it just sorta happens when it feels like it seems :/

My configuration currently is

Enabled:
  • skip gameboot
    hide MAC
    VSH menu
    TN network update
    hide exploit game
    PSP OSK
color is on 03g, menu is purple and I have used Vita registry

Plugins are

VSH:
  • CXMB - enabled
    Game category lite - enabled
    spoofer - enabled (it gives full date and time plus lets you change the version and MAC strings)
GAME:
  • leda - disabled
    nploader - disabled
    mhp3patch - disabled
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Godshand421

Post by Godshand421 »

Last edited by Godshand421 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abdou005

Post by abdou005 »

ryku wrote:
abdou005 wrote:Total Noob , Eu Urbanix gave me a BLUE screen , after it a blue screen but clear as the sky color :D.

edit 1 : No green colour showed, just dark blue, and after it a clear blue and it stops there :D
Edit 2 : Thank you, because really i like how you take time for Us, I respect you a lot TN Thank you Again
Region EU ? To my only there goes out for me white screen and mistake C1-2858-3:/, this one insurance that not this one using region US?

Am I doing something badly?
You Have Urbanix EU or US ? if Us i prepared this for you :D . just copy the savedata , load it and see what colours give you :D

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a9jxe ... dified.rar

Edit 1 : Anyway Total noob will get us the exploit soon :D :D :D. So Happy :D
Last edited by abdou005 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8
eighthdayregret

Post by eighthdayregret »

I know this has been an issue with each version of the eCFW, but I did wanna let everyone know that Killzone: Liberation's Chapter 5 DLC is FINALLY WORKING!!!!!!!!
Which is so very, very awesome!!!
Great job, TN!!!
Vita WiFi/3G - 8GB - 32GB - OFW 3.36 - PS+
GoW PSP-2000 - 2GB - 8GB - 2x16GB - 2x16GB - 6.61 ME-2.3
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Keep all posts bug related
its nice that the DLC or what evs works but please you are only making it harder for TN to keep track of bugs
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
wth
HBL Developer

Post by wth »

Nice thanks for the Half-Minute Hero build !

@TN lol seems like I corrupted you with my Ark encrypted binloader madness too bad I renounced taking my psp with me for decryption :p
wanna crack it old school with some python script to check the kernel exploit, maybe I should just wait for Xmas holidays when my psp'll be around ^^

Edit: Ok got my no-psp issue fixed thx acid :p
Last edited by wth on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ryku

Post by ryku »

abdou005 wrote:
You Have Urbanix EU or US ? if Us i prepared this for you :D . just copy the savedata , load it and see what colours give you :D

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a9jxe ... dified.rar

I have urbanix EU, it does not serve me but thank you of all form. I add to photo of since he remains my vita when I load TnV4 (putlocker)

Return to “TN CEF”