Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[POLL] 6.60 TN-V4

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.

Are you interested in a TN-V update?

Yes
96%
No
2%
Maybe
2%

Total votes: 1056

Poller77

Re: [POLL] 6.60 TN-V4

Post by Poller77 »

Is it possible to get a PSN game (such as terraria for psvita) in FW 2.12?I got a ps3 thats not hacked plus I got my psvita with VHBL GOLOR.
Advertising
abdou005

Post by abdou005 »

Total-Noob wrote:If you guys want to have high memory, please update to 2.12. As on FW's below, there are incompatibilities with PSP Emu flash0 files (in example the OSK would not appear).
No problem Friend, I will stay in Urbanix exploit. my only problem is the reboot in Tv 2 after i add a homebrew or use Ftp. it was fixed in Tn v3, but FTP is buggy :D :D . Thank you PS VITA SCENE LEADER :D

Edit : "I think the realise of 2 Tn-v4, one with no extra-ram but no bugs, and One with extra ram and bugs, so users will choose :D , For example i still change to TN-C , It has its charm too :D , faster and so easy to use :D "
Advertising
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

I've had GOLOR for a while now, it will be my TN-V4 gateway. That extra ram is worth it to me.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
heleius

Post by heleius »

Am I the only one who wants TN-V4 to be released later rather than sooner? I just can't help thinking what a shame it would be to not have it on Vita TV after PS4 Link is released... I mean we waited this long, whats a few more weeks? Come on T_N hold off until 3.0X that enables PS4 Link and DS4 Support on Vita TV! :D
my console list is in your mom's bedroom...
abdou005

Post by abdou005 »

heleius wrote:Am I the only one who wants TN-V4 to be released later rather than sooner? I just can't help thinking what a shame it would be to not have it on Vita TV after PS4 Link is released... I mean we waited this long, whats a few more weeks? Come on T_N hold off until 3.0X that enables PS4 Link and DS4 Support on Vita TV! :D
PS4 Link for Vita Tv ? It is not very important as The 2 work on Tv..., Vita Tv is good for Psp Games that's the most important as they don't appear clear in psp models ( 2000, 3000, and Go) with Tv :D :D
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8
xlovenuggetx

Question about upcoming TN-v4

Post by xlovenuggetx »

[Sorry for posting on the .net homepage comments.] I read this morning on the front page that for the upcoming TN-v4 you have to buy a game. I want to make sure I understand what is required before it is released. How do you access PSN for this game if you're on a lower firmware (2.61 and below)? Do you have to have a PS3 to buy and transfer the game using the same account? I have firmware 2.60 (Arcade Airhockey). Any help would be appreciated. I've been waiting for this moment for 6 months. Thanks to scene contributors :!: .
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Re: Question about upcoming TN-v4

Post by SMOKE »

xlovenuggetx wrote:How do you access PSN for this game if you're on a lower firmware (2.61 and below)? Do you have to have a PS3 to buy and transfer the game using the same account? I have firmware 2.60 (Arcade Airhockey).
Heres a tutorial on how to get games on PSN with a PS3:
http://wololo.net/2013/04/17/lower-ps-v ... r-dummies/
It may be patched now Idk cause Ive never used it, but you can use Charles Proxy to access PSN too. Theres a tutorial on this site somewhere.
heleius

Re: Question about upcoming TN-v4

Post by heleius »

xlovenuggetx wrote:[Sorry for posting on the .net homepage comments.] I read this morning on the front page that for the upcoming TN-v4 you have to buy a game. I want to make sure I understand what is required before it is released. How do you access PSN for this game if you're on a lower firmware (2.61 and below)? Do you have to have a PS3 to buy and transfer the game using the same account? I have firmware 2.60 (Arcade Airhockey). Any help would be appreciated. I've been waiting for this moment for 6 months. Thanks to scene contributors :!: .
You have to buy a game IF you want to udpate to 3.00. You will be able to use TN-V4 with Arcade Air Hockey/Darts on 2.60. So if you stay on 2.60 just wait for the release of TN-V4, if you want 3.00 update and wait for the game to be announced. There is no memory difference for 2.60 to 3.00, you just will get the added features of 3.00 (PS4 Link) if you update, but then yes, you will have to buy a new game if and only if you update. But as you stand, right now you won't have to do anything but wait for TN-V4 to be released.

Because the game has not been released there is no way to know if it will be able to transfer via OpenCMA/PS3 trick...
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

abdou005 wrote:PS4 Link for Vita Tv ? It is not very important as The 2 work on Tv...,
Actually this is a cool feature, you can connect the Vita TV in a room & the PS4 in another room to the same network, then you can use the TV connected to the Vita TV to play PS4 games if someone is using your PS4 TV. Plus you can use the DS4. ;)
abdou005 wrote:Vita Tv is good for Psp Games that's the most important as they don't appear clear in psp models ( 2000, 3000, and Go) with Tv :D :D
TBH the Vita & PS3 emulate PSP games nicely.
heleius

Post by heleius »

NNNRT wrote:Actually this is a cool feature, you can connect the Vita TV in a room & the PS4 in another room to the same network, then you can use the TV connected to the Vita TV to play PS4 games if someone is using your PS4 TV. Plus you can use the DS4. ;)
This is why I'm hoping T_N holds off releasing for a few weeks until we see the 3.0X update enabling those features on the Vita TV. :D

Return to “TN CEF”