Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.

Are you interested in a TN-V update?

96%
2%
2%
#283813 by Total-Noob
Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:12 pm
Hi guys,
You haven't heard from me since a long time? :P I didn't touch any code for some months, but now I am back again - with an update for TN-V.
The next revison will have high memory support and many bug fixes...and perhaps...maybe a release for 2.12 :P How many of you are still interested in this update?

TN
Advertising
#283819 by PspJunkie
Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:58 pm
Of course we would like updates! High memory mod! And new exploit!?!? Just made my day. Welcome back! :D
Advertising
#283820 by ZeroSkys
Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:08 pm
Total-Noob wrote:Hi guys,
You haven't heard from me since a long time? :P I didn't touch any code for some months, but now I am back again - with an update for TN-V.
The next revison will have high memory support and many bug fixes...and perhaps...maybe a release for 2.12 :P How many of you are still interested in this update?

TN

Why would anyone say no....
ILY
#283823 by ils
Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:14 pm

TN

PSOne sound support please? :oops:
#283825 by YANOX
Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:21 pm

TN

He is telling, release for have TN-V on 2.12! !???!
#283832 by S1NFUL
Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:15 pm
TN, I've been a fan and supporter of you since the 6.20 days. Man, you have no idea how excited I would be to have a new exploit on 2.12. Make it happen; I'm sure tons of people will be very grateful of you. :D
#283839 by fate6
Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:29 pm
MovingxTarget wrote:Wait so no 2.06 Support? :(

if a 2.12 kernel exploit is released then it is possible to port it to any user exploit below it
anywho welcome back TN hope you had a nice neko nap ^__^