Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

FW 2.10 - Blockade of TN-V.

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
DMTea

Re: FW 2.10 - Blockade of TN-V.

Post by DMTea »

Total-Noob wrote:An other advantage is that 64 MB can be unlocked easiely on 2.10.
That is what I was wanting to know, is there a way to increase this beyond 64MB? I know this wouldn't improve already made homebrew, but would this not allow you to edit emulators already made for PSP and then have it take on the extra system resources to run better? Daedalus .... Your work impresses me.
wolframio wrote:About unlocking 64 mb on the psp emu, can be this done in the current 2.02 uno exploit? Or even better, can we unlock more memory? Regards

Lol, we all want to know!!!!
Advertising
Guize I can haz kernal cuz i got purtty cmd window to say stuffs.
Total-Noob
Guru

Post by Total-Noob »

Yes, it's possible on 2.02. We just need to rewrite the data of 16 MB size to the memory each warm reboot. It'll make loading/exiting games a little bit slower.
Advertising
NoOne

Post by NoOne »

Total-Noob wrote:Yes, it's possible on 2.02. We just need to rewrite the data of 16 MB size to the memory each warm reboot. It'll make loading/exiting games a little bit slower.
Then its useless to increase the memory on 2.02.
Total-Noob
Guru

Post by Total-Noob »

NoOne wrote:
Total-Noob wrote:Yes, it's possible on 2.02. We just need to rewrite the data of 16 MB size to the memory each warm reboot. It'll make loading/exiting games a little bit slower.
Why? Only the boot will be slower. Not reading data.
NoOne

Post by NoOne »

Total-Noob wrote:Why? Only the boot will be slower. Not reading data.
Oh
cosimo98

Post by cosimo98 »

Ttotal N00b i have modified a h.bin for apache overlìkill for a kernel exploit and when i start the game for start the cfw I get blank screen instead of loading the menu from this you can get to an exploit of kernel.Grazie in advance for the answers and for your work I hope one day to have your cfw on my psvita
Jd8531

Post by Jd8531 »

cosimo98 wrote:Ttotal N00b i have modified a h.bin for apache overlìkill for a kernel exploit and when i start the game for start the cfw I get blank screen instead of loading the menu from this you can get to an exploit of kernel.Grazie in advance for the answers and for your work I hope one day to have your cfw on my psvita
Are you %100 its a kernel exploit?
wolframio

Post by wolframio »

NoOne wrote:
No, more ram, better homebrew, per example prometheus online need 64 mb of ram to work, maybe tn-v can have an option to enable the extra ram at cos of the loading speed, if is not too hard to implement. Best regards
cosimo98

Post by cosimo98 »

Jd8531 wrote:
cosimo98 wrote:Ttotal N00b i have modified a h.bin for apache overlìkill for a kernel exploit and when i start the game for start the cfw I get blank screen instead of loading the menu from this you can get to an exploit of kernel.Grazie in advance for the answers and for your work I hope one day to have your cfw on my psvita
I do not know why i asked you,what do you think
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

cosimo98 wrote:
Jd8531 wrote:
I do not know why i asked you,what do you think
May we know what you did for a kexploit? Did you reverse stuff?
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

Return to “TN CEF”