Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
#258341 by The Z
Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:14 pm
TOcean wrote:
NaSty13 wrote:
TOcean wrote:My kernel exploit has already patched in this firmware :(

First things first....you had a kernal exploit and you didn't release it? :o

Just kidding, so you working on another one now?

yes otherwise sony patching but now it is also patched

If it is patched, release it for the 2.05/2.06 Apache Overkill guys ;)
Well, IF its a real kxploit ;)
Advertising
#258345 by Kagaelus
Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:39 pm
@ TOcean if you had a kernal exploit for 2.06 why not release it now for the people still on 2.06? Otherwise I think you sir are lying! Prove me wrong and release you supposed exploit. :?
Advertising
#258348 by DMTea
Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:28 pm
Guize wen I put AAAAA for mai save gaym. It tolds me in PSPLink ra$ sr1, a$1 has control, can I haz exploit nao? Cuz I are can't buy PSN Cards cuz I'm pour to afferd PSP Gamez cuz Vita games are teh suckz0rz.

pwease hackzers can you hack mai PS vetah for cheaper demos cuz I cant do money ways with minis.

SERIOUSLY:
Something tells me when someone says they have a Kernel exploit- you can check their posts and in PSP/Security they probably have a thread with a Copy Pasta of PSPLink asking if it was an exploit or not, and let me guess that same Mini which is located on the PSN Store wasn't actually paid for, or else you're paying 5-10$ to try and see IF* that Mini even HAS an exploit, but I know with the recent emulator post about PPSSPP no one is doing it this way and thus mad downloading pirated Mini's to find a flaw for their PS Vita 2.10. Good Job!!!!!! wooo.

Sad, when you have users posting comments on Wololo's blog asking for PSN Code generators because they're too **** poor to afford a 5$ Mini Purchase. Their parents obviously pay for their Internet usage/computer. Nice community.

WURZ MAH FREE P ES P GAYMZ. KKERNAL EXPL01tZ pl0x. Kernal.

http://infocenter.arm.com/help/index.js ... index.html Might as well start doing some research.
#258354 by wololo
Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:47 pm
Total-Noob wrote:- TN-V uses the scratchpad memory 0x00010000 to run the kernel exploit loader. This memory is not write accessable anymore.

Are you sure, and can you confirm that with The Z? VHBL also uses the scratchpad to store all of its global variables, and I can guarantee that if 2.10 had made the scratchpad read only, VHBL wouldn't even start (and even if by some sort of miracle it accepted to start, it would probably crash extremely often).
As an example, the path of the EBOOT to launch in VHBL is written in the scratchpad by the menu. So if the scratchpad was readonly, the VHBL menu couldn't even launch homebrews. So, if the Z managed to run VHBL on 2.10, my conclusion is that the scratchpad is not readonly
#258363 by Davee
Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:22 pm
wololo wrote:
Total-Noob wrote:- TN-V uses the scratchpad memory 0x00010000 to run the kernel exploit loader. This memory is not write accessable anymore.

Are you sure, and can you confirm that with The Z? VHBL also uses the scratchpad to store all of its global variables, and I can guarantee that if 2.10 had made the scratchpad read only, VHBL wouldn't even start (and even if by some sort of miracle it accepted to start, it would probably crash extremely often).
As an example, the path of the EBOOT to launch in VHBL is written in the scratchpad by the menu. So if the scratchpad was readonly, the VHBL menu couldn't even launch homebrews. So, if the Z managed to run VHBL on 2.10, my conclusion is that the scratchpad is not readonly

This is pretty valid logic.

Even if it is read only, it is a minor obstacle surely? It's a tiny patch of memory you could just move it somewhere else? Hardly a "blockade".
#258377 by TOcean
Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:34 pm
Kernel exploit does not work mroe on 2.10.
it was a ingame exploit by savedata.
now the savedata crashes in 2.06 dont crash and psplink saied it is kxpoit
#258381 by cosimo98
Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:43 pm
TOcean wrote:Kernel exploit does not work mroe on 2.10.

The name of this game Wich is and load the iso on 2.06
#258385 by StepS
Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:58 pm
TOcean wrote:Kernel exploit does not work mroe on 2.10.

i don't quite understand. "psplink said it is kxploit" - hm? (I'm not sure how PSPlink actually works but I doubt this). a savedata exploit is just an user exploit, unless you're expressing incorrectly.