Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Report TN-V bugs and issues here!

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
taiyaki04
Location: investigating the Ethereal Horizon with the wielder of Jao Shingan

Re: Report TN-V bugs and issues here!

Post by taiyaki04 »

Jd8531 wrote:No I know that, but it seemed like he was implying there was something else wrong. Not everyone is having the issues for JP and SC3.
now that you mention it, do you know someone else who can run urbanix jp??? the only person i know here has uno jp... idk but it seems like im the only one in the forums that uses jp games (since i live in japan now)...
Advertising
i hope K-on! will have a season 3. if that happens, i will cry my heart out with happiness
devices
PSP 2000 fully hackable - 6.60 me 1.6+pro-c
PSVita 3.01 3g/wifi
PSVita 1.81 wifi urbanix tn-c
vanngoctien

Post by vanngoctien »

How to copy game ISO with TN-V?
I copy to Uno savedata folder and transfer but cannot see it in the menu of game/memorystick. :(
No mention FTP, please.
Advertising
NeonAera

Post by NeonAera »

vanngoctien wrote:How to copy game ISO with TN-V?
I copy to Uno savedata folder and transfer but cannot see it in the menu of game/memorystick. :(
No mention FTP, please.
Use PSPFiler and move the ISO file to the ISO folder. The ISO should be located in GAME/PSP/gamesaves folder inside UNO savegame folder. So exit PSPFiler, and the game should appear and you'll be able to play it hopefully without errors. Good luck!

As for Tekken 6, thanks a lot amsbro! I'll see if I can find the patches. Jd, ah.. so your really busy, I see.. hey, no prob man.
▬ PSVita 1000 » OFW 3.60 → TaiHEN, Adrenaline [Talkman Travel: Tokyo]
▬ PSTV » OFW 3.20 → TN-V [Patapon 2]
▬ PSP Street E1000
▬ PSPgo » CFW 6.60 → PRO-C
▬ PSPslim 3000 » CFW 6.60 → PRO-C
▬ PSPslim 2000 » CFW 5.50 → Prometheus
▬ PSP 1000 » CFW 3.40 → OE-A
pycotest

Post by pycotest »

No mention FTP, please.
The way I was able to was create a folder named ISO and put your ISP game in there once loaded onto ps vita go into game exploit and use psp filer and copy folder to main folder of card. In the psp filer it will be the folder "/". Hope that helps.
Jd8531

Post by Jd8531 »

NeonAera wrote: As for Tekken 6, thanks a lot amsbro! I'll see if I can find the patches. Jd, ah.. so your really busy, I see.. hey, no prob man.
Yea sorry :) , if you have any more issues or need help just PM me, it's easier for me and ill get back ASAP.
vanngoctien

Post by vanngoctien »

pycotest wrote:
No mention FTP, please.
The way I was able to was create a folder named ISO and put your ISP game in there once loaded onto ps vita go into game exploit and use psp filer and copy folder to main folder of card. In the psp filer it will be the folder "/". Hope that helps.
It workssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!
jhuebert95

Post by jhuebert95 »

First off I just wanna say thank you to Total_Noob for TN-V! Everything works perfectly, except for two things :( I've noticed that on TN-V (maybe just mine?) has below average prx plugin support. I can't get XMBControl to install on TN-V, nor can I get Ultimate VSH Menu to show. I can enable UVM but even with it enabled, it's still the same TN VSH Menu. Nothing happens? And also I installed XMBControl 1.5.5 Freecore. The installation went just fine and so did the prx installation, but anytime I have xmbctrl enabled, TN-V won't start AT ALL. It crashes before it can even load the exploit (stays at black screen). I have to start it again and hold R to boot into the recovery menu and turn it off again to get it to start :( These are my favorite plugins, could someone help me out? Total_Noob, ol' buddy ol' pal, if you see this I'd love to hear from you! You would know better than anyone considering you made TN-V lol. Anybody else feel free to chime in as well!

P.S. Is it because these plugins don't support TN CFW's? Only PRO, ME, LME, GEN, and M33? Maybe a ported version is in order?

Thanks in advance!!!
jhuebert95
Black PSP 1001 - 6.60 ME-2 & 6.60 PRO-C2
Black PS Vita 1001- 3.60 w/ HENkaku
Black PS3 CECH-4001C - Latest OFW
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

jhuebert95 wrote:First off I just wanna say thank you to Total_Noob for TN-V! Everything works perfectly, except for two things :( I've noticed that on TN-V (maybe just mine?) has below average prx plugin support. I can't get XMBControl to install on TN-V, nor can I get Ultimate VSH Menu to show. I can enable UVM but even with it enabled, it's still the same TN VSH Menu. Nothing happens? And also I installed XMBControl 1.5.5 Freecore. The installation went just fine and so did the prx installation, but anytime I have xmbctrl enabled, TN-V won't start AT ALL. It crashes before it can even load the exploit (stays at black screen). I have to start it again and hold R to boot into the recovery menu and turn it off again to get it to start :( These are my favorite plugins, could someone help me out? Total_Noob, ol' buddy ol' pal, if you see this I'd love to hear from you! You would know better than anyone considering you made TN-V lol. Anybody else feel free to chime in as well!

P.S. Is it because these plugins don't support TN CFW's? Only PRO, ME, LME, GEN, and M33? Maybe a ported version is in order?

Thanks in advance!!!
XMBControl is for Pro & ME only, as it's installed from a launcher which has them as options, & UVM is for Pro CFW only (doesn't work on ME). ;)
jhuebert95

Post by jhuebert95 »

Oh so that's why! Awesome thanks for the speedy response! Do you think anyone is willing to port them over? The version of UVM I'm using is the one for 6.60 ported by frostegator (if my mind serves me right). Maybe he will port them? If not, I started a topic for an XMB CEF by PRO Team (6.60 PRO-V maybe?) Maybe if we asked PRO Team themselves they might do one? Who knows! Just a random suggestion is all!

Check it out here: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=31463

P.S. I <3 Total_Noob as well and mean no disrespect to his amazing work, I just want my PRO plugins is all! :D
jhuebert95
Black PSP 1001 - 6.60 ME-2 & 6.60 PRO-C2
Black PS Vita 1001- 3.60 w/ HENkaku
Black PS3 CECH-4001C - Latest OFW
Total-Noob
Guru

Post by Total-Noob »

Both plugins are mainly written by me...Ultimate VSH Menu and XmbControl. They are not PRO plugins...

Return to “TN CEF”