Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Report TN-V bugs and issues here!

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
NeonAera

Re: Report TN-V bugs and issues here!

Post by NeonAera »

I think I found a bug/issue! I cannot play my backed up PSP game Tekken 6 that I own..

Well, everything loads up nicely like the Tekken menu, however, after I select Arcade mode, there's a blue circle hourglass on the bottom right corner of the screen circulating with 4 digits 0608 on the right of it blinking and the arcade mode doesn't load, so I have to exit the game. I also tried loading practice mode, same result. :( No freezing though, thank goodness, but the loading for arcade mode is not working and I can't do anything after but exit.

Any thoughts? Perhaps should I reinstall the game?

Thanks guys.
Advertising
▬ PSVita 1000 » OFW 3.60 → TaiHEN, Adrenaline [Talkman Travel: Tokyo]
▬ PSTV » OFW 3.20 → TN-V [Patapon 2]
▬ PSP Street E1000
▬ PSPgo » CFW 6.60 → PRO-C
▬ PSPslim 3000 » CFW 6.60 → PRO-C
▬ PSPslim 2000 » CFW 5.50 → Prometheus
▬ PSP 1000 » CFW 3.40 → OE-A
Jd8531

Post by Jd8531 »

Acid_Snake wrote:- changed the thread to sticky
I don't think this small app deserves to be in the front page by itself, maybe as part of a TN-V tutorial, but not by itself
pyMenu 0.4 does deserve it though :D
Thanks ;) I think it does, but I can link it with the new ports.
NeonAera wrote:I think I found a bug/issue! I cannot play my backed up PSP game Tekken 6 that I own..
Well, everything loads up nicely like the Tekken menu, however, after I select Arcade mode, there's a blue circle hourglass on the bottom right corner of the screen circulating with 4 digits 0608 on the right of it blinking and the arcade mode doesn't load, so I have to exit the game. I also tried loading practice mode, same result. :( No freezing though, thank goodness, but the loading for arcade mode is not working and I can't do anything after but exit.
Any thoughts? Perhaps should I reinstall the game?
Try re-installing, because other people are having the same issues and some say it works fine. And disable CWCHEAT if you have that on.
Advertising
WifiGuy

Post by WifiGuy »

I have not been able to get the sc3 version to work (US /w 1.67 fw), I have deleted the vhbl save data and installed the tn-v savedata with the 660.PBP file and the screen flashes white and then goes red and eventually shows error (C1-2858-3) regardless of weather I hold R or not.
Jd8531

Post by Jd8531 »

WifiGuy wrote:I have not been able to get the sc3 version to work (US /w 1.67 fw), I have deleted the vhbl save data and installed the tn-v savedata with the 660.PBP file and the screen flashes white and then goes red and eventually shows error (C1-2858-3) regardless of weather I hold R or not.
You are using the 6.60 PSP EBOOT 1, 2, 3, one and not the PSP GO version right?
WifiGuy

Post by WifiGuy »

Jd8531 wrote:
WifiGuy wrote:I have not been able to get the sc3 version to work (US /w 1.67 fw), I have deleted the vhbl save data and installed the tn-v savedata with the 660.PBP file and the screen flashes white and then goes red and eventually shows error (C1-2858-3) regardless of weather I hold R or not.
Yes
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

WifiGuy wrote:
Jd8531 wrote:
Yes
Try copying the savedata again
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"
WifiGuy

Post by WifiGuy »

ok, I did that and its still doing the same thing, I used open CMA
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

WifiGuy wrote:ok, I did that and its still doing the same thing, I used open CMA
Which OpenCMA? Yifanlu's Open Source CMA or VF's CMA patch?
WifiGuy

Post by WifiGuy »

VF's CMA patch, I had to modify the pspupdate list xml file a bit to get it working on 1.67
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

WifiGuy wrote:VF's CMA patch, I had to modify the pspupdate list xml file a bit to get it working on 1.67
Okay.
Is your system language (Vita) set to English?

Return to “TN CEF”