Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Report TN-V bugs and issues here!

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
Jd8531

Report TN-V bugs and issues here!

Post by Jd8531 »

TN-V has been released . Please report any issues and bugs you have. TN needs one clean list to make sure everything is taken care of!
Note: I've highlighted known fixes in green.
Bugs and issues for initial release[spoiler]Bugs and issues:
  • Changed the MAC hidden state in recovery, xmb settings got reset after exiting recovery.
  • When using CWCheat you can boot any ISO or PS1 games normally while enabled, booting a hombrew stays in the gameboot then gives error (c1-2858-3)
  • In System Settings: after you change the nickname (Vita OSK), the current values on the right side are vanished until you re-enter the System Settings menu. the same applies to all other options besides the currently selected one
    BTW, Russian language here.
  • Gray screen with the EU version and no error code > Change system language to ENGLISH
  • Camera app when closed (no photo capture) it goes back to xmb, vshmenu will not show again by pressing select.
  • Homebrew corrupted>Change name from VBOOT.PBP to FBOOT.PBP
  • Themes disappearing after launching again/Themes not working> Hold on the PSVITA screen to access the pspemu config menu, then disable the option that deletes all psp contents every boot.
  • Error 80431063 when opening PSN Store
  • After you start a PS1 game, get past the ps1 logo, then put vita on sleep mode (power button), wake it up and exit the ps1 game, xmb will not have sound anymore
  • Urbanix jp version/SC3..initialize the exploit=red screen and error (C1-2858-3)
  • Tekken 6 EU doesnt work without M33 patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homebrew + Plugins issues/Not working:
  • DosBox doesn't work 0xDEADBEEF= >change from "core=dynamic" to something else.
  • supertux (launches for some seconds and then freezes the psp emu)
  • Lua apps which are supposed to play music from your music directory fail while opening the requested file
  • FC emulator
  • pspPSARInit failed with error 0xFFFFFFFC
  • Macrofire problems with patched games or specific plugins> For that you need to specify in macrofire.ini:
    "ForcedLowMemoryMode = On" (I also use "UseGraphicsMemory = Off" and "UseVolatileMemory = Off, but Im not sure if it really does anything.)
    Use the version which works with vhbl too, thats version 3.0.11.
  • Some themes with CXMB make games crash.
  • xmbcontrol is turned on, tn-v wont start. same thing w/ ultimate vsh menu plugin on
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Bugs and issues after v2 update:
  • Enabled CWCheat still causing freeze when loading homebrew.
  • PS1 games from the PS Store doesn't work. when launch the game the ecfw restart
  • Urbanix jp version/SC3..initialize the exploit=red screen and error (C1-2858-3)
  • Music.prx doesn't work in game. Deleted new (TNV-2) savedata and replaced with TN-V v1 savedata via FTP and music.prx works again.
[/spoiler]

We are aware of some issues with the TN-V 3 update:
>homebrew not working, crashes ect
REMOVE ALL PLUGINS OR TURN THEM OFF AND/OR REINSTALL TN-V!
Advertising
Last edited by Jd8531 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:12 am, edited 24 times in total.
Greed-Ling

Re: Report TN-V bugs and issues here!

Post by Greed-Ling »

Did TN-V came out?
Advertising
My gaming platform:
PC Windows 10 , PS4 CUH-1001A , PS3 CECH-2508B , PS2 SCPH-90008 , PS VITA PCH-1108 , PSP-3008
rafael707

Post by rafael707 »

one bug im seeing is with the U.S version of UNO, TNV fails to load recovery menu screen, and just shows a grey screen, and then vita error code..
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

PS4/PS VITA IGN: raff_da_don
CharacterSelect

Post by CharacterSelect »

rafael707 wrote:one bug im seeing is with the U.S version of UNO, TNV fails to load recovery menu screen, and just shows a grey screen, and then vita error code..
Total-Noob wrote:The archive with fixed UNO US and UNO JP will be uploaded soon.

im waiting for that...,.,.
rafael707

Post by rafael707 »

CharacterSelect wrote:
rafael707 wrote:one bug im seeing is with the U.S version of UNO, TNV fails to load recovery menu screen, and just shows a grey screen, and then vita error code..
Total-Noob wrote:The archive with fixed UNO US and UNO JP will be uploaded soon.

im waiting for that...,.,.
it works now with the FIX, which is in my sticky ^^^w
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

PS4/PS VITA IGN: raff_da_don
StepS

Post by StepS »

bug in System Settings: after you change the nickname (Vita OSK), the current values on the right side are vanished until you re-enter the System Settings menu. the same applies to all other options besides the currently selected one
skyazid

Post by skyazid »

not work, gray screen on UNO EU :oops:
StepS

Post by StepS »

skyazid wrote:not work, gray screen on UNO EU :oops:
do you hold R before the exploit starts to load?
Total-Noob
Guru

Post by Total-Noob »

StepS wrote:bug in System Settings: after you change the nickname (Vita OSK), the current values on the right side are vanished until you re-enter the System Settings menu. the same applies to all other options besides the currently selected one
This bug is known, but finding the right function in paf which redraws the entries is too hard :P I'll try to fix that.
skyazid

Post by skyazid »

StepS wrote:
skyazid wrote:not work, gray screen on UNO EU :oops:
do you hold R before the exploit starts to load?
yes , before and after :!:

Return to “TN CEF”