This one's an unofficial v2 release by me, & in it the things users usually don't like are made better. For example, they don't want a credits menu... removed! They don't like seeing the app name instead of seeing "eCFW"... also fixed! Everything looks like original from unknown developers!
This version has much better graphics in all menus, + Netfront Browser MOD 6.
(All are indirect MediaFire links)
MP3 version for directly downloading to PS Vita: (only for EU)
[spoiler=Procedure][quote="(edited) Minimur12"]If you're wondering why the .mp3 file is available for download, that's so you can download it directly to your PS Vita. Once you have, on PSP Filer:
1. Make a folder called MUSIC in the root of the Memory Card (storage)
2. All music on your PS Vita should show up in there
3. Find the name of the .mp3 file you just downloaded (e.g MultiMenuLoader.RAR.mp3)
4. rename it to MultiMenuLoader.RAR >ONLY<, without putting .mp3
5. extract the archive to the exploit save data folder
6. Quit PSP Filer
7. A soon as you quit, it will come up automatically! Enjoy![/quote]*Note: If it shows an error, exit UNO then relaunch it, it must work then. [/spoiler]
Tool on /Downloads section:
*NOTE: Dejectedly this only works for the UNO exploit. The Urbanix exploit only loads the menu (if its save files such as PARAM.SFO weren't replaced) without being able to load any other menu/tool, depending on SMOKE's test.
Mishka84 for the source code
NNNRT for the unofficial release
hgoel0974 for beta testing & some suggestions
SMOKE for beta testing
Minimur12 for the .mp3 version
And a big THANKS to all developers of PSP emulators for the Vita & their menus, and everyone who made it possible:
Total_Noob, neur0n, Coldbird, Acid_Snake, wololo, The Z, Frostegator, SMOKE, Yosh, Mediumgauge, 5h4d0w, Teck4, Virtous Flame, the Pro team, Minimur12, & everyone else who I have forgot!
Screenshots of the tool for this thread will be well appreciated.