Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
#222076 by hgoel0974
Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:05 am
I have been working on an XMB Menu of my own, I have been able to replicate 90% of the XMB and now I am stuck at the more complicated parts, I am looking for developers who are willing to help continue this project.

Some screens of what works:
Image
Image

or the code:
http://gwygo.bugs3.com/public_images/hgoel0974/XMBenu.rar (Please get the stackless python interpreter here: http://code.google.com/p/pspstacklesspython/downloads/detail?name=StacklessPSP-2.5.2_R1.zip&can=2&q=

I cannot continue much more without help because school is going to open soon and I wont have enough time to continue working on this, anyone who can help, please let me know ;)
Advertising
#222092 by SMOKE
Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:42 am
Looks good so far!
Is that you in the car? :P
Advertising
#222134 by DangerDash
Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:14 am
omg thats sexy
nice work 8-)
#222135 by hgoel0974
Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:17 am
TheZekku wrote:im a ok coder but i know abunch of more advanced coders.
what exactly do you need help with?


Making the apps work, like showing the games menu when you press X on the games icon, at the moment, all this does is browse through the XMB, no functionality so adding functionality to the menu.
DangerDash wrote:omg thats sexy
nice work 8-)


LOL Thanks!

SMOKE wrote:Is that you in the car? :P

I wish I were :D
#222141 by TheZekku
Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:50 am
hgoel0974 wrote:
TheZekku wrote:im a ok coder but i know abunch of more advanced coders.
what exactly do you need help with?


Making the apps work, like showing the games menu when you press X on the games icon, at the moment, all this does is browse through the XMB, no functionality so adding functionality to the menu.


ok i might be able to help with that
#222143 by hgoel0974
Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:57 am
TheZekku wrote:
hgoel0974 wrote:
TheZekku wrote:im a ok coder but i know abunch of more advanced coders.
what exactly do you need help with?


Making the apps work, like showing the games menu when you press X on the games icon, at the moment, all this does is browse through the XMB, no functionality so adding functionality to the menu.


ok i might be able to help with that


Thanks! Just a question though, this menu is in python, do you know python?
#222147 by JMQMOfficials
Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:01 am
DUDE! I JUST POOPED MY PANTS! GLORIOUS! As I said on the gMenu, this is what I always wanted. I always hated the PS Vita menu . . . I liked my PS3 menu better. Keep up the good work man! I would like to help but, I don't code python.
#222151 by SMOKE
Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:03 am
hgoel0974 wrote:Thanks! Just a question though, this menu is in python, do you know python?

If all else fails, Acid_Snake knows python. Maybe he could help.

EDIT:
HEY EVERYONE!! LOOK AT MY POSTS!! ITS 4:20!!!
:lol:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest