Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[All-About] eCFW TN Q&A Links

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
KinsokuJiko

Re: [All-About] eCFW TN Q&A Links

Post by KinsokuJiko »

I've got a problem with compatibility of some eboots. I specifically need the newest version of Bookr's build so I can read the more data-intensive PDF files I have (with large JPEG images).
Unfortunately, when I use an Bookr that isn't supplied for the Vita by something like the PLAYSTOP store, there's a problem loading up content (The eboot looks into the PSP's memorystick and allows browsing of file trees, for those who are unfamiliar). When I select "Open File", the window display that usually shows me files and folders displays an "<empty folder>" as if the system isn't detecting any folders what-so-ever, or the game's been put into a sandbox and isn't allowing it to access any stored memory in the Virtual Memorycard.
I can't visit any parent folder, and I can't do anything really, but mess with some options. The Eboot functions on my PSP (I use it every day) but Vita? Nope.
Advertising
taiyaki04
Location: investigating the Ethereal Horizon with the wielder of Jao Shingan

Post by taiyaki04 »

JMQMOfficials wrote:
taiyaki04 wrote:a question...

since i own urbanix jp... only tn-v v3 was released for it (tn-v v1-2 does have the save file but it crashes/red screen)...
will i be able/is there a way to downgrade/switch from v3 to v1 or v2???
Duh? Just download the v2 version and replace the v3.
did not work... v2 and v1 give me a red screen... maybe i will just go back to tn-c
Advertising
i hope K-on! will have a season 3. if that happens, i will cry my heart out with happiness
devices
PSP 2000 fully hackable - 6.60 me 1.6+pro-c
PSVita 3.01 3g/wifi
PSVita 1.81 wifi urbanix tn-c
divinefist

Post by divinefist »

will remote joy work with the new TN v4 or is it already working on v3

probably not hey because with the CMA
Last edited by fate6 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language
grief3r

Post by grief3r »

it can't work
PSV1001 2.61 FieldRunners
PSP1001 6.60 Pro-C
PSP 3001 6.20 Pro-C2
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

This thread is very useful Thanks.
Game On!
GodofDark

Post by GodofDark »

Alpmaster wrote:This thread is very useful Thanks.
This thread was dead for practically a whole year, does the information given still work? Can't check right now away from home and PSV.
[spoiler]Support Operation Decode!

My Devices

PSVITA - OFW - 3.36
PS3 - OFW - 4.66[/spoiler]
Diag

Post by Diag »

new tn-v4 runs nice so far :) thx to total_noob, wololo and the whole crew behind it for making it possible :)

just hope there will be a fix, so that the vita system language won´t be necessary on english (error by trying it to start with german settings)

but i have another question: installing isos isn´t neccesary on ms:0 or? i think it will just load faster? i tried crisis core and it runs perfectly without

and i think there is no way getting back from a started psp game to the xmb without restarting the whole exploited game?
MMA JEDI

Post by MMA JEDI »

I need help with pdf files for bookr. I have TN-V going smooth, bookr loads but Idk how to get a pdf in and opened. I made a common folder w/pdf inside and included that into the install.zip file thinking it'D read from the common folder like it reads the game folder for iso/cso/apps. Any ideas? thnx

-----

Got it. Wrong bookr. And pdfs go in psp/game. thnx
PS Vita PCH 2001 3.15 (I like the Vita Slim better)
PS Vita 3G/wif PCH 1101 - 3.01(Black)TN-v7 K.O.P.
Psp Go 6.35 Pro C (White)
Psp 2000 6.39 Pro B (Grey)

Return to “TN CEF”