Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

"OFFICIAL" UNO exploit by frostegater

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
metalslug53

Re:

Post by metalslug53 »

poononer wrote:Hi guys
As first thing i wanna thank you for this but im wondering why the exploited save isnt out already? .)
thanks and happy new year ;)
It usually takes a day or so after the announcement for the save files to be released. They always do it this way, not sure why.
Advertising
v K 0 0 L I E x

Re: "OFFICIAL" UNO exploit by frostegater

Post by v K 0 0 L I E x »

looking forward to release

keep the kids happy :!:
Advertising
MewtwoZX

Post by MewtwoZX »

Okay, so now just a question. Do i have to delete UNO from Vita after it's downloaded, and keep the backup on PC?
that0n3guy

Post by that0n3guy »

MewtwoZX wrote:Okay, so now just a question. Do i have to delete UNO from Vita after it's downloaded, and keep the backup on PC?
Keep it on the Vita and make sure that it is backed-up to the PC using OpenCMA.
MewtwoZX

Post by MewtwoZX »

that0n3guy wrote:
MewtwoZX wrote:Okay, so now just a question. Do i have to delete UNO from Vita after it's downloaded, and keep the backup on PC?
Ah, i removed it already. I can still copy it back to the Vita though, right?
that0n3guy

Post by that0n3guy »

MewtwoZX wrote:
that0n3guy wrote:
Ah, i removed it already. I can still copy it back to the Vita though, right?
Yeah, that's the point of backing it up with OpenCMA :P

Just make sure that when you copy it your computer's network adapter is disabled and the Vita is in flight mode just to be safe.
MewtwoZX

Post by MewtwoZX »

that0n3guy wrote: Just make sure that when you copy it your computer's network adapter is disabled and the Vita is in flight mode just to be safe.
Computer Network Adapter? You mean disable router for the time of copying, right?

EDIT: Okay, copied it back while being in Flight Mode while copying (Turned Flight Mode on after i connected Vita with PC, but before copying. Although i hope it didn't matter.)
that0n3guy

Post by that0n3guy »

MewtwoZX wrote:
that0n3guy wrote: Just make sure that when you copy it your computer's network adapter is disabled and the Vita is in flight mode just to be safe.
Computer Network Adapter? You mean disable router for the time of copying, right?

EDIT: Okay, copied it back while being in Flight Mode while copying (Turned Flight Mode on after i connected Vita with PC, but before copying. Although i hope it didn't matter.)
The network off thing is more of an issue later on in case Sony tries to force you to update during the copying if you need to put the game back after the new firmware update.
VivaLaVita

Post by VivaLaVita »

Thank you. Can't wait for them ther files :lol:
MewtwoZX

Post by MewtwoZX »

that0n3guy wrote:
MewtwoZX wrote:

The network off thing is more of an issue later on in case Sony tries to force you to update during the copying if you need to put the game back after the new firmware update.
Ah. Didn't had any update message appear to me while copying (And i turned the network off too in case), so it worked good. Now to the waiting part =)

Return to “TN CEF”