Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

BANNED from PSN. can this be undone?

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
bazgee

Re: BANNED from PSN. can this be undone?

Post by bazgee »

Peleep wrote:
bazgee wrote:I was banned a long time ago from PSN. I contacted Sony and they told me it was because I advertised on the Official forums :lol: . I made a big fuss about it and a week later I was unbanned and still using the same account to this day :)

My advice: Ring Sony again and dont stop talking till they do what you need!
Im encouraged by your news... having said that, their UK support number charges money..i was on hold for 25 minutes yesterday..... so not only am i losing money through phoning them, I've lost the credit on my PSN. :-(
Now I am sure if they dont help you get unbanned they can refund you for your credit, I have heard a few similar cases where sony has refunded banned accounts
Advertising
My Vita Shell Competition Themes:

BazGee Dark
BazGee Blue
BazGee Stickman

Twitter @BazGee2
GitHub bazgee
james194zt

Post by james194zt »

Good luck, I have had several run ins with Playtation UK and have never once got any sort of refund out of them, even for a game that is actually faulty inside the PSP emulator on the PSV.

I was going to get rid of my PSV this time round because I have had 6 faulty PS Vita's with various faults but Sony didn't want to refund any of my PSV content as apparently there are no refunds if you purchase something for a device you don't have by mistake! no idea why they were quoting that clause in the TOS but yeah, awful company to deal with that have no morals OR customer service experience they could see nothing wrong with having so many faulty PS Vita's which was the crux of the problem!

If they pass you to "head office" then you are going to be playing a long game with them, basically that means no but were going to run you round in circles for weeks and they never let you speak to somebody who can actually help you, instead head office leave messages with normal customer services who call you back and can't actually help you because they don't have authority!

Good luck, you are going to need it!
Advertising
PS Vita 3.60 with Taihen
PSP 1001 - 6.60 Pro CFW - died may it RIP
PS3 Slim CECH2001 - Rebug 4.81 and E3 flasher installed
Xbox 360 Trinity Slim - Xecuter Coolrunner 2 + Matrix Trident tri nand
Peleep

Post by Peleep »

Peleep wrote:
bazgee wrote:I was banned a long time ago from PSN. I contacted Sony and they told me it was because I advertised on the Official forums :lol: . I made a big fuss about it and a week later I was unbanned and still using the same account to this day :)

My advice: Ring Sony again and dont stop talking till they do what you need!
Im encouraged by your news... having said that, their UK support number charges money..i was on hold for 25 minutes yesterday..... so not only am i losing money through phoning them, I've lost the credit on my PSN. :-(
No go.

Was just on the phone with Sony UK. Escalated to the manager on duty. Still.... Account and PS3 are banned for life due it having CFW (my silly hour of curiosity!). There's no unbanning possible. There's no refund of credit on the wallet. There's no transfer of software purchased on the account onto another account, even if the software purchase is for a Vita and nothing to do with the PS3.

"...Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Anything else can help you with?" asked the Sony support person I was speaking to! lol.....
vanna

Post by vanna »

Makes me wonder how long it will be until they detect vita modifying and ban accounts based on that.
DarkLegend

Post by DarkLegend »

also dont forget to deactivate the system
qwertyuioppoiuytrewq

Post by qwertyuioppoiuytrewq »

you can unban your ps3 but not your account

Return to “TN CEF”