Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

BANNED from PSN. can this be undone?

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
Peleep

Re: BANNED from PSN. can this be undone?

Post by Peleep »

qubix wrote:This is what you need if you are on a CFW ps3.

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jailbr ... -released/

This WONT unban your account, it only unbans your PS3 console not the account being used with it.

Note: If your account got banned it wasn't because of using CFW (as that only happens to consoles not the PSN's), so basically you were either cheating/hacking or using a mod.

Also DO NOT play Black Ops 2, as their servers can detect if you are using a pirated copy of the game or not, and they will give your console id to Sony, and Sony will ban your console, so do not play Black Ops 2.

WOW...didn't know any of this! I definitely wasn't cheating. Only tried Rogero 4.30. I don't play online at all. I did run Black Ops though... not online though!

Seems like the console is permanently banned!? I tried the app you posted the link for...but it did not work for me. :-(
Advertising
Last edited by Peleep on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peleep

Post by Peleep »

dragng8 wrote:yes backup. your saves will be there
I did a full backup of my memory stick. I formatted it, and restored the Vita to default settings. I then entered a new PSN account.

When I tried to restore from backup, CMA told me there are no backups to restore. Seems like I've lost all my Vita game saves :-(

I was able to copy and paste the saves from the PSAVEDATA folder....but alas that's all PSP saves and not the Vita saves!

help?!?!?!
Advertising
scousetomo

Post by scousetomo »

(http://www.sendspace.com/file/rypvqk) bro use that on ya ps3 its the neweset build ive been using it all week i cant see how you banned your account as my ps3 is console banned but i can sign in on it with that and still on my vita as that wernt affected ive been banned for mths though
UrbanAnonymous

Post by UrbanAnonymous »

Seems like the console is permanently banned!? I tried the app you posted the link for...but it did not work for me.
im pretty sure that doesent work for people who wer using rogero 4.30... i did read that somewhere, i dont know if it has changed because it was when it was first introduced a few weeks ago. :ugeek:
xoombie503

Post by xoombie503 »

next time,buy your games buddy.
I would call sony to find out if its a perma ban?? write down the error code you get and look online to see what kind of ban it is
Peleep

Post by Peleep »

xoombie503 wrote:next time,buy your games buddy.
I would call sony to find out if its a perma ban?? write down the error code you get and look online to see what kind of ban it is
I rang Sony. All they said was I've been banned for violation of the user end agreement. They didn't give me any error codes.

Alas it was my one and only go at CFW out of curiosity with all the stuff about Rogero CFW...
bazgee

Post by bazgee »

I was banned a long time ago from PSN. I contacted Sony and they told me it was because I advertised on the Official forums :lol: . I made a big fuss about it and a week later I was unbanned and still using the same account to this day :)

My advice: Ring Sony again and dont stop talking till they do what you need!
My Vita Shell Competition Themes:

BazGee Dark
BazGee Blue
BazGee Stickman

Twitter @BazGee2
GitHub bazgee
james194zt

Post by james194zt »

Typical $ony! somebody needs to fight them back. Although I agree with banning the CFW PS3 as yes the TOS was broken but banning your PSN accounts when you might have a lot of money's worth of content is just wrong, they need to take a look at the MS policy, console banned but if you buy a new unhacked console you can come back online and not lose your content.

No point in threatening $ony as even if somebody did sue them for loss of access to the purchased content and took them to court, by the time $ony finished handing out the brown envelopes to the judge and jury you would get nowhere.

I stopped buying PSN content a few months ago (except anything needed for eCFW) and went back to physical media as in my eyes you need to trust the corporate entity who are going to look after the content you are technically renting, and Sony have proven themselves time and time again that they cannot be trusted and never show 1 shred of decency towards the consumer.
PS Vita 3.60 with Taihen
PSP 1001 - 6.60 Pro CFW - died may it RIP
PS3 Slim CECH2001 - Rebug 4.81 and E3 flasher installed
Xbox 360 Trinity Slim - Xecuter Coolrunner 2 + Matrix Trident tri nand
bazgee

Post by bazgee »

I would have to agree, if you are going online using CFW then a ban should happen as cheating online ruins the game experience.
My Vita Shell Competition Themes:

BazGee Dark
BazGee Blue
BazGee Stickman

Twitter @BazGee2
GitHub bazgee
Peleep

Post by Peleep »

bazgee wrote:I was banned a long time ago from PSN. I contacted Sony and they told me it was because I advertised on the Official forums :lol: . I made a big fuss about it and a week later I was unbanned and still using the same account to this day :)

My advice: Ring Sony again and dont stop talking till they do what you need!
Im encouraged by your news... having said that, their UK support number charges money..i was on hold for 25 minutes yesterday..... so not only am i losing money through phoning them, I've lost the credit on my PSN. :-(

Return to “TN CEF”