Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Personalised TNmenu theme requests/share your theme

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
NNNRT

Re: Personalised TNmenu theme requests/share your theme

Post by NNNRT »

I've finally finished my theme! :geek:
:P
New Abstract TNmenu theme:
ZIP
MP3
:)
It's a really cool theme! 8-)
:D
(Yeah I'm happy a lot, any problem? :lol:)
Advertising
edgelessdiamond

Post by edgelessdiamond »

sorry if this has been asked before but. I downloaded a couple of themes made the music folder use vita ftp, and then I copied the mp3 over and renamed it as DATA.TN and overwrote the other DATA.TN in the savedata yet I'm still not getting music being played in the theme??? or is it not supposed to do that?
Advertising
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

edgelessdiamond wrote:sorry if this has been asked before but. I downloaded a couple of themes made the music folder use vita ftp, and then I copied the mp3 over and renamed it as DATA.TN and overwrote the other DATA.TN in the savedata yet I'm still not getting music being played in the theme??? or is it not supposed to do that?

the DATA.TN is just meant to change the background and such for your TN menu theme..... sorry

the mp3 files were just as a way to download it on your vita while on the go
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

edgelessdiamond wrote:sorry if this has been asked before but. I downloaded a couple of themes made the music folder use vita ftp, and then I copied the mp3 over and renamed it as DATA.TN and overwrote the other DATA.TN in the savedata yet I'm still not getting music being played in the theme??? or is it not supposed to do that?
You can try Multi-Menu Loader, which has all menus including TNmenu, MP3 sound, & the same way to install themes (which only work for TNmenu ;)). Check my sig. ;)

Return to “TN CEF”