Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
#200566 by stoneskull
Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:49 pm
ah ok, no worries..

here's a sendspace link for the file (not mp3) for anyone else:

another mirror:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qvfbjb
Advertising
#200573 by Minimur12
Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:58 pm
im in pain!! the download is so slow :( :O
it keeps timing out, or taking an hour to download, its going a like 4.8B/ps :(
Advertising
#200574 by The Z
Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:59 pm
Ive made some packages for the missing exploit saves, these should be working, i hope.
Have fun!

You might want to put these in the first post ;)

Blue = Game exploit for up to Firmware 1.81
Green = Game exploit for up to Firmware 1.80
Red = Game exploit for up to Firmware 1.6x


eCFW 6.60 TN-C for Gravity Crash EU/US/JP/HK
eCFW 6.60 TN-C for Urbanix EU/US
eCFW 6.60 TN-C for Urbanix JP
eCFW 6.60 TN-C for Mad Blocker Alpha EU/US
eCFW 6.60 TN-C for Motorstorm EU/JP/KR
eCFW 6.60 TN-C for Super Collapse 3 EU/US
eCFW 6.60 TN-C for Monster Hunter Freedom 2 EU
eCFW 6.60 TN-C for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite EU
eCFW 6.60 TN-C for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite US
eCFW 6.60 TN-C for Monster Hunter 2nd Generation (JP)

By the way, the readme says something interesting about PSX emulation:
Total_Noob wrote:It also contains 'popcorn' which is a beta module for psx support. Perhaps a master can finish it with sounds.
Last edited by The Z on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#200575 by stoneskull
Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:00 pm
ha, nice one..
#200578 by Minimur12
Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:22 pm
im getting a balck screen then the dreaded c1 error? lol
i amd definitly using the correct region saves
#200579 by The Z
Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:23 pm
Minimur12 wrote:im getting a balck screen then the dreaded c1 error? lol
i amd definitly using the correct region saves


Firmware, region, exploitgame?!

Edit: Tried it at my vita:
FW 1.81, Gravity Crash EU -> TN Menu takes a bit time to load, but it does load.
Last edited by The Z on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#200580 by Minimur12
Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:25 pm
The Z wrote:
Minimur12 wrote:im getting a balck screen then the dreaded c1 error? lol
i amd definitly using the correct region saves


Firmware, region, exploitgame?!


aha, sorry about that-
1.81 and i tried it on both Urbanix and GC (i have both)
im in EU aswell after i load it , it shows a black screen then it crashes
#200582 by The Z
Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:26 pm
Minimur12 wrote:
The Z wrote:
Minimur12 wrote:im getting a balck screen then the dreaded c1 error? lol
i amd definitly using the correct region saves


Firmware, region, exploitgame?!


aha, sorry about that-
1.81 and i tried it on both Urbanix and GC (i have both)
im in EU aswell after i load it , it shows a black screen then it crashes


Fully shutdown your vita, launch the exploit, should work.
#200585 by Minimur12
Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:41 pm
The Z wrote:
Fully shutdown your vita, launch the exploit, should work.



nah didnt workon eithr ill just stick with TN-b2 for the moment andsort itt out later
#200586 by darkenvy
Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:43 pm
Minimur12 wrote:
The Z wrote:
Fully shutdown your vita, launch the exploit, should work.



nah didnt workon eithr ill just stick with TN-b2 for the moment andsort itt out later


Really, try it again. I had the problem at first too and it took me deleting the save first then copying it over. Dont overwrite. ;)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests