Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

TN-V7 Savedata Archive *UPDATED*

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
rafael707

Re: RELEASE: Gravity Crash CEF files US/EU/JP/ASIA by tek4

Post by rafael707 »

Burnout600 wrote:Unfortunately I missed this due to not getting my Vita back until Friday, however I noticed that Gamestop.com is still selling Gravity Crash download codes. Would that even work, or since it was pulled from the store means the code would come up as invalid?
Wont work since its of PSN
Advertising
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

PS4/PS VITA IGN: raff_da_don
DKing

Re: RELEASE: Gravity Crash CEF files US/EU/JP/ASIA by tek4

Post by DKing »

Zero_Cool wrote:Can you (or anybody else for that matter) clarify the folder structure for getting the FTP up an running for transferring PSP ISO/CSO files? I'm able to get the GC exploit to work but it seems like all the tutorials are vague as to precisely where to drop files. Even the videos I've watched are full of mistakes and backtracking, making it even harder to follow.
File structure for my ftpVita install: /PSP/GAME/FTP and then the eboot (automatically becomes fboot) in there.

Once you have ftp working, create an ISO directory at the root and that's where you place your backups. That's the way I do it anyway. There are a couple other ways. If you have TN Menu copy them you need to have the ISO directory already created. At least that's the issue I ran into.
Advertising
simk0024

Re: Gravity Crash TN-C CEF files US/EU/JP/ASIA

Post by simk0024 »

Some stupid questions here:
How to upgrade to TN-C?
Need remove the TN-B and saved ISO before copy TN-C into PSV?
Despo

Post by Despo »

I have the feeling I'm the odd one out on the forums, having a continues c1-etc... error everytime I copy over the C savedata.
Formatting and the likes don't seem to help. All I get is a white flash and then a never ending black screen, and the obvious non loading of the TN menu.

I havnt tried placing the files in there via FTP, should I try it via that route? (Might be redundant asking, but I see no other way since I have no knowledge on the specifics of the C1 errors and the TN-C cfw.
rafael707

Post by rafael707 »

simk0024 wrote:Some stupid questions here:
How to upgrade to TN-C?
Need remove the TN-B and saved ISO before copy TN-C into PSV?
Use pspfiler and delete your old tn-b savedata, then with opencma upload the new tn-c
Despo wrote:I have the feeling I'm the odd one out on the forums, having a continues c1-etc... error everytime I copy over the C savedata.
Formatting and the likes don't seem to help. All I get is a white flash and then a never ending black screen, and the obvious non loading of the TN menu.

I havnt tried placing the files in there via FTP, should I try it via that route? (Might be redundant asking, but I see no other way since I have no knowledge on the specifics of the C1 errors and the TN-C cfw.
Try deleting the savedatA with pspfiler, you dont want to overwrite tn-b
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

Despo

Post by Despo »

rafael707 wrote:
Despo wrote:I have the feeling I'm the odd one out on the forums, having a continues c1-etc... error everytime I copy over the C savedata.

I did as you said and still recieved a c1-2858-3 error. The savedata did not show a thumbnail of GC(EU), if that might have anything to do with it.

Would there be another thing I'm missing, or failing to see?
Thanks for the previous reply btw.
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

SO what gives with this new TN-C?! I deleted the old TN-B files, and installed the new TN-C files in my exploit saves folders. It works...partially. Some of my homebrew towards the bottom doesn't show the background. Furthermore, it won't extract them. I get "out of memory messages". I'm thinking about going back to TN-B, as it worked (though not as slick), until a revision or new version is released. Or until I get some working answers as far as how to get this to run properly. dang, and I was SOOO excited about this. I hope it's something I'm doing wrong, and this can be resolved. I can't even use PSPFiler as it won't extract. ANy help in resolving this will be greatly appreciated!
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB
Despo

Post by Despo »

Despo wrote:
rafael707 wrote:

I did as you said and still recieved a c1-2858-3 error. The savedata did not show a thumbnail of GC(EU), if that might have anything to do with it.

Would there be another thing I'm missing, or failing to see?
Thanks for the previous reply btw.
It seems I got it running after first following your suggestion, and after that a series of open CMA transferring. It does at times act a tad odd but its actually running now. Thanks for your patience!
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

MadZiontist wrote:SO what gives with this new TN-C?! I deleted the old TN-B files, and installed the new TN-C files in my exploit saves folders. It works...partially. Some of my homebrew towards the bottom doesn't show the background. Furthermore, it won't extract them. I get "out of memory messages". I'm thinking about going back to TN-B, as it worked (though not as slick), until a revision or new version is released. Or until I get some working answers as far as how to get this to run properly. dang, and I was SOOO excited about this. I hope it's something I'm doing wrong, and this can be resolved. I can't even use PSPFiler as it won't extract. ANy help in resolving this will be greatly appreciated!
Ok, seems as though I'm figuring it out. We'll see how things work after I re-transfer all of the homebrew and ISOs/CSOs that ran perfectly on TN-B for me.
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB
rafael707

Post by rafael707 »

MadZiontist wrote:
MadZiontist wrote:SO what gives with this new TN-C?! I deleted the old TN-B files, and installed the new TN-C files in my exploit saves folders. It works...partially. Some of my homebrew towards the bottom doesn't show the background. Furthermore, it won't extract them. I get "out of memory messages". I'm thinking about going back to TN-B, as it worked (though not as slick), until a revision or new version is released. Or until I get some working answers as far as how to get this to run properly. dang, and I was SOOO excited about this. I hope it's something I'm doing wrong, and this can be resolved. I can't even use PSPFiler as it won't extract. ANy help in resolving this will be greatly appreciated!
Ok, seems as though I'm figuring it out. We'll see how things work after I re-transfer all of the homebrew and ISOs/CSOs that ran perfectly on TN-B for me.
Why you delete your homebrew? All you needed to delete was the tn-b savedata with loader in it :(
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

Return to “TN CEF”