Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Regarding "VHBL/eCFW Ninja Releases"

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Regarding "VHBL/eCFW Ninja Releases"

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Ninja releases work on a "trusted members first" basis, with only a small amount knowing at first and the number growing every so often. When your "turn" comes you'll see something like this -
Click here to view image
All registered members will eventually have access to a Ninja release before it goes public (ie it's posted on Wololo's blog) but registered members who have received even a single warning WILL NOT see the name of a game before the public release (ie Wololo's blog post).
The VHBL files themselves are not part of the Ninja Release and will be released in a separate blog post after the public release of a game name.

So if you want to be a part of a Ninja release, don't break the rules of this forum (ie spamming, flaming, trolling, creating multiple accounts etc).

Making a new thread asking when a game name will be released will only result in the thread being locked and a warning being issued (for repeated offenses), so please, don't spam the forum.

There is NO ETA for member specific releases, your guess is as good as mine. STOP ASKING!

Spamming F5 will not make a "Ninja Release" box magically appear. :shock:

(PMing a Moderator or another forum member and asking for the name of a game will result in an instant warning on your account, repeated messages to staff members will result in your account being banned)

Any new threads regarding "Ninja releases" will be acted upon. (This includes asking when a release will be made and how much the game cost's or talking about leaks in any way)
Advertising
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
TragicTheBlubbering

Re: Regarding "VHBL/eCFW Ninja Releases"

Post by TragicTheBlubbering »

Because people keep asking the same questions over and over again, which are answered here in this thread, I have copied this thread to the "Security/Homebrew" and "eCFW TN" subforums of the PS Vita forum to give it greater visibility for users, and to curb the flood of threads asking the same questions. I have also updated the title to reflect the current state of the Vita hacking scene.

@ D1 if you disagree with my changes feel free to revert them.
Advertising
R.I.P Leonard Nimoy, the original Mr. Spock. He lived long and prospered. :cry:
---------------
[spoiler]Paridae or gtfo! 8-)
---------------
i was wondering if there anyway to mod the ps3 so i can play ps3 game ??
[/spoiler]
---------------

Return to “TN CEF”