Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CEF 6.60 TN-C?

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
criticalmass

Re: CEF 6.60 TN-C?

Post by criticalmass »

vitasav wrote:yeah too bad....should add in the psx emu even without sound.....no real reason not too.

many have expressed they would take it without sound.
I agree, I mean we all are blessed to have people working on these awesome things for us, and I know many people on the forums are grateful for whatever is thrown our way. I know that is how I've always felt, even when there were issues with TN-A and TN-B, its still great to have a way to enjoy my Vita. Honestly, I was telling myself that Assassin's Creed and COD would be telling for the Vita. What they told us is that even these much anticipated titles are kinda letdowns for Vita owners looking for must have Vita games. I know LBP is a must have for most, but it's been a while since a 'must have' title came out.

In the mean time I'll take whatever comes from TN and other developers, because they give us a way to enjoy our fancy machine! Big thanks to you all!
Advertising
PSPgo CFW 6.60
PS Vita MH TN E-CFW B
adlezink

Post by adlezink »

criticalmass wrote:
vitasav wrote:yeah too bad....should add in the psx emu even without sound.....no real reason not too.

many have expressed they would take it without sound.
I agree, I mean we all are blessed to have people working on these awesome things for us, and I know many people on the forums are grateful for whatever is thrown our way. I know that is how I've always felt, even when there were issues with TN-A and TN-B, its still great to have a way to enjoy my Vita. Honestly, I was telling myself that Assassin's Creed and COD would be telling for the Vita. What they told us is that even these much anticipated titles are kinda letdowns for Vita owners looking for must have Vita games. I know LBP is a must have for most, but it's been a while since a 'must have' title came out.

In the mean time I'll take whatever comes from TN and other developers, because they give us a way to enjoy our fancy machine! Big thanks to you all!
This is so true. It's quite sad for some persons to have a psvita from the start until now with so little game collection to play. That's also the reason why i wait till now to buy a Vita. So... yah, they give us the opportunity to play our old game collection after we finish some must-have Vita game. That's already awesome :D
Advertising
jrbo

Post by jrbo »

I can't believe how much little progress the vita has made in a year, it's like Sony is slowly abandoning it like it was supposed to fail from day 1, in the next 2 years all I see is low budget phone-type short games, or weak AAA ports, and I'm sure most of you agree Declassified is a major flop..I'm sure they could of easily made it like the console call of duty titles...,I really hope they change their ways and not think of the vita as phone gaming bit a TRUE handheld console were it can play full blown console quality games.
:(

And like I said in another post I thank you devs for trying to help the scene with PSP emulator exploit, but I truly don't think this is enough to keep the vita consumers attracted long enough, this too will slowly die out unless there is a groundbreaking hack or exploit that could save the vita, like a poster said devs are not even that interested in the vita, so I guess it's up to the vita scene to make the best of it.
Cheers

Return to “TN CEF”