Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.

Is this thread usefull?

93%
2%
4%
#184763 by SMOKE
Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:06 pm
KF2 wrote:Anybody get Wagic 18.6 to work?

I can get Nazi Zombies Portable, CPS2, and uoSnes9x 0.02y33 +RUKA0032 to work but not WAGIC.

My Monster Hunter Freedom Unite shows up but I have not been able to access either TN B or VHBL through that since I upgaded my PSVita OFW to 18.1

Please post a eCFW TN B compatible version that I can copy to add my custom content.

What would you need a TN-B prepackaged homebrew for if you upgraded to 1.81?

EDIT: sorry forgot 1.81 is right for TN-B :oops:
What homebrew do you need to be prepackaged ?
Advertising
#184950 by Wrozen
Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:48 am
Whyzendies wrote:How can I tell whether I'm on TN-A or TN-B? I have the MBA exploit and I tried to install the new MAME4ALL link that was posted on this thread and it crashes. Thanks guys!

Idk exactly how to tell except that TN-B is the first version with TN menu configuration. And the fact that there was no TN-A released for MBA. In other words, you have TN-B.
#185087 by KF2
Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:18 pm
SMOKE wrote:

I can get Nazi Zombies Portable, CPS2, and uoSnes9x 0.02y33 +RUKA0032 to work but not WAGIC.

My Monster Hunter Freedom Unite shows up but I have not been able to access either TN B or VHBL through that since I upgaded my PSVita OFW to 18.1

Please post a eCFW TN B compatible version that I can copy to add my custom content.

I am asking for a eCFW TN B compatible version of WAGIC 18.6 so that I can copy and to add my custom content to the game.

I have spent two days combing through the forums trying to find a tutorial in SIMPLE English on how add WAGIC.

My PSVita already had Nazi Zombies, CPS2 and a SNES emulator already installed when I switched from VHBL and OFW 18.0 so I did nothing to add them to eCFW TN but now I can not get WAGIC to load.

Please and Thank you in advance.
#185155 by SMOKE
Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:20 pm
KF2 wrote:
SMOKE wrote:

I am asking for a eCFW TN B compatible version of WAGIC 18.6 so that I can copy and to add my custom content to the game.

I have spent two days combing through the forums trying to find a tutorial in SIMPLE English on how add WAGIC.

My PSVita already had Nazi Zombies, CPS2 and a SNES emulator already installed when I switched from VHBL and OFW 18.0 so I did nothing to add them to eCFW TN but now I can not get WAGIC to load.

Please and Thank you in advance.

I added Wagic to the OP
(tested by me :) )
#185204 by SMOKE
Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:06 pm
JonathanH wrote:LameCraft WORKING
S4inexCraft crashes when generating a new world NOT WORKING

Links removed.

Off Topic Comment:
Why is your avatar a cup of coffee?

Another Post:
I tested and added the following to the OP