Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

New Way To Activate???

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
TechTomas

New Way To Activate???

Post by TechTomas »

Heres the Test of my Public Activation Files
Just put registry in vd0: and act.dat in tm0:npdrm and reboot
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... XFlcHVON28

Please leave some feed back if these work for you and activate your vita

For those who don't know what these are and where to place them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBzpHaXxuLE

Will do a new tutorial and post else where if the response is good and its working for people
I still have yet to figure out how to force the AID to 0000000000000000 which would be nice

(Not a Replacement For ePSP, Only for Banned Consoles and People with no PSN Activation Already) If you Don't Remove the id.dat from ux0: first it'll tell you to format memory card upon reboot
Advertising
TechTomas

Re: New Way To Activate???

Post by TechTomas »

we do have the issue where any trophies and such say that you can't use them and if its a successful activation then you can just reinstall the content under this activation and the trophy side of things are solved with the full restore and then installing molecule shell and placement of the files and continuing on from there fully activated able to install adrenaline and other homebrew, you will also notice there is no way to put in a email for psn access in the psn network area this is to prevent people from accessing psn network unintentionally well in this menu, there is other ways of inputting this info once spoofing comes about and you can still change your name at will and remote play will continue to work using relink and changing profile.dat you will need relink in order to create your name
Advertising
Xinas_zgz

Re: New Way To Activate???

Post by Xinas_zgz »

is it works? I am in 3.60. I can play by remote play on ps4 or I need up to 3.68 to use remote play?

Return to “Programming and Security”