Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSPemu dump

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
FeitX

PSPemu dump

Post by FeitX »

Greetings,
I'd like to ask if does anybody have a dump of a pre-3.60 pspemu app? I know that it doesn't work by just swapping out the current one with an old one but I'd like to take a look at it. A full dump of "NPXS10028" would do, the more the variety of dumps the better and the earlier the better too :D.
Advertising
"Either do something stupid or write something stupid"
-LeMe
szczuru

Re: PSPemu dump

Post by szczuru »

If there is any way to dump decrypted version of pre-3.60 pspemu maybe decrypted version could be patched to work on 3.60? (like debug utility and package installer).
Advertising
FeitX

Post by FeitX »

szczuru wrote:If there is any way to dump decrypted version of pre-3.60 pspemu maybe decrypted version could be patched to work on 3.60? (like debug utility and package installer).
If you remember SMOKE's post a while ago, you can see that they've managed to decrypt the native 3.60 package installer and I speculate that ePSP is soon within within everyone's grasps... unless they've decided not to.
-LeMe
HarmfulMushroom

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

I'll try to see if I can get failmail working on my 3.30 vita, but no promises. If it does decide to work I can usually only retrieve one file every hour or two via GMX..
FeitX

Post by FeitX »

HarmfulMushroom wrote:I'll try to see if I can get failmail working on my 3.30 vita, but no promises. If it does decide to work I can usually only retrieve one file every hour or two via GMX..
Thank you for taking the effort :D.
-LeMe
HarmfulMushroom

FeitX wrote:
HarmfulMushroom wrote:I'll try to see if I can get failmail working on my 3.30 vita, but no promises. If it does decide to work I can usually only retrieve one file every hour or two via GMX..
Well good to know GMX is even more useless than it was before... For anyone trying to use it still, just give up. It's not worth it...

Finally got a local mail server up and running and dumped all files. I uploaded a rar earlier excluding one file which I have since dumped successfully. Download this instead, full pspemu app directory for 3.30: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B03t2 ... C1vbFJCcWs

[spoiler]OT: Didn't want to bump an old thread but I followed Cybers post here: viewtopic.php?p=406112#p406112

Worked out perfectly, thanks man![/spoiler]
FeitX

Post by FeitX »

HarmfulMushroom wrote:
FeitX wrote:
Well good to know GMX is even more useless than it was before... For anyone trying to use it still, just give up. It's not worth it...

Finally got a local mail server up and running and dumped all files. I uploaded a rar earlier excluding one file which I have since dumped successfully. Download this instead, full pspemu app directory for 3.30: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B03t2 ... C1vbFJCcWs

[spoiler]OT: Didn't want to bump an old thread but I followed Cybers post here: viewtopic.php?p=406112#p406112

Worked out perfectly, thanks man![/spoiler]
Thanks a lot man! :D.

Still open to other dumps :D
-LeMe
HarmfulMushroom

No problem, and if you need something else just let me know. Considering upgrading my 2.02 logic board I've been saving for a long time to 3.00 sometime soon, if I do I'll grab dumps from that one too.
FeitX

Post by FeitX »

HarmfulMushroom wrote:No problem, and if you need something else just let me know. Considering upgrading my 2.02 logic board I've been saving for a long time to 3.00 sometime soon, if I do I'll grab dumps from that one too.
Consider dumping these folders:

NPXS10005 - Maps
NPXS10015 - Settings
NPXS10028 - PSPemu
NPXS10031 - Package Installer (I know that this doesn't work)
NPXS10072 - eMail
NPXS10073 - eMail BG
NPXS10082 - Package Installer Spawn
NPXS10093 - Topics
NPXS10916 - WebSample
NPXS10091 - Calendar
NPXS10092 - Calendar BG

I do not specifically require you to dump all of these but it would be nice to have an archive of such, and would like to see if I can make Maps work on 3.60, given that just about everyone is migrating to 3.60 due to the recent piracy outbreak.
-LeMe
HarmfulMushroom

Cool, I'll work on most of those later but here is maps already dumped: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B03t2R ... p=drivesdk

Oh I forgot I had this too, here's WebSample: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B03t2R ... p=drivesdk

Return to “Programming and Security”