Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[HELP] FW 3.60 QCMA issue playlists no show, update needed.

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
ma16v3

[HELP] FW 3.60 QCMA issue playlists no show, update needed.

Post by ma16v3 »

Here is the environment in which QCMA is running:

Vita and PSTV on FW 3.60
QCMA version: 3.12

Presently on FW 3.60 on both the Vita and PSTV because I like HENkaku. However, I moved to QCMA because long term it is said to work over official CMA. However, I am having a variety of issues interfacing with it.

1. It will only give me a stable connection over USB. Wifi on Vita and PSTV discconnect the moment I pull up content I want to copy over. Obviously USB is not an option for PSTV.

2. Though I am able to connect over USB, content does not display properly and playlists are not visible. I recall this functioning properly when I was using QCMA for TN-V shenanigans, but not it does not.

Would it be easier if I used the CMA protocol that matches for 3.60? Currently only up to 3.30(CMA 1900010). I would not know what that protocol version would be, though.

Settings in place:
[x] Offline mode
[ ] Skip Metadata extraction
[ ] Disable Wi-fi Monitoring
[ ] Disable USB monitoring

[ ] Skip photo scanning
[ ] Skip video scanning
[ ] Skip music scanning

CMA protocol selection: Manual
CMA protocol version: FW 3.30 - 1900010(this highest available in the list)

Does QCMA show playlists for other people and does it properly display the names of the music as well, instead of returning thousands of "Unknown/Unknown" entries? Again, official CMA works fine on wifi, so it is doubtful that it is a router issue. Update blocker with official CMA works perfectly fine, but not a long term solution since it seems it stops working after a couple updates hit.
Advertising

Return to “Programming and Security”