Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

What all do we have now for Vita? Anything new?

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
King Clyde

What all do we have now for Vita? Anything new?

Post by King Clyde » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:04 am

I've been away for quite some time now. and I was just wondering what all is available now for PS Vita? Is their anything new available natively? The last thing I heard of that's available is Rejuvenate for PSM.
Advertising

Taronish3

Re: What all do we have now for Vita? Anything new?

Post by Taronish3 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:13 am

Hi any new thing that happens will come if vita is relaunch with a 3000 model .
Advertising
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy

Predator0808

Post by Predator0808 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:00 am

There is Vita Black Fin, dongle released by Cobra team. They are just starting releasing Vita cartridges dumps, so let's see what will this result in. Maybe someone skilled enough will analyze Black Fin's parts and lead to some interesting conclusions, valuable for future hacks? Who knows.

Also a couple of new methods appeared, to launch previously discovered stuff:

- PSOne games by TheFlow's fully customizable bubbles, launched directly from Vita's Live Area (+ we are not limited any more to TN-X and 3.18 FW),
- VHBL exploit for latest 3.60 Vita's FW + custom bubbles,
- couple new releases for Rejuvenate,
- possibility to backup Vita Cartridges and install them by Mr. Gas (limited so far, you cannot just download games from web and install them on your Vita),
- also we know how to dump files from Vita itself without limitations, and we have 3.50 FW modules + prxtool mod released by TheFloW.

I believe that's almost all bigger releases and events since 2016 beginning. If there is something else - go on, make up this thread. For me and my 3.36 Vita, now it has Rejuvenate (VitaShell <3), TheFlow's PSOne bubbles + TN-V11 PSP environment with bunch of emulators. That's more than enough for months of entertainment :) But, still cant wait to see, what will come next! Future Vita hacks, I'm ready for you ;)

King Clyde

Post by King Clyde » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:47 am

So has there been any news on new Rejuvenate ports or anything?

Predator0808

Post by Predator0808 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:14 am

Ports? No, as far as I know. Just couple apps releases.

King Clyde

Post by King Clyde » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:00 pm

Predator0808 wrote:Ports? No, as far as I know. Just couple apps releases.
Ah okay, well that's a shame! It must really be as hard to find exploits as they said!

CoolMan1999x

Post by CoolMan1999x » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:04 pm

Predator0808 wrote: - possibility to backup Vita Cartridges and install them by Mr. Gas (limited so far, you cannot just download games from web and install them on your Vita),
What are the limits? Can I backup a game from a cartridge that I legally bought into my memory card with his method?

If so, can you point me to the thread? I was also away from the scene for a while :)

Lefty

Post by Lefty » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:10 pm

A new native hack comes out tomorrow (henkaku.xyz)

makak1984

Post by makak1984 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:53 pm

Predator0808 wrote:There is Vita Black Fin, dongle released by Cobra team. They are just starting releasing Vita cartridges dumps, so let's see what will this result in. Maybe someone skilled enough will analyze Black Fin's parts and lead to some interesting conclusions, valuable for future hacks? Who knows.

Also a couple of new methods appeared, to launch previously discovered stuff:

- PSOne games by TheFlow's fully customizable bubbles, launched directly from Vita's Live Area (+ we are not limited any more to TN-X and 3.18 FW),
- VHBL exploit for latest 3.60 Vita's FW + custom bubbles,
- couple new releases for Rejuvenate,
- possibility to backup Vita Cartridges and install them by Mr. Gas (limited so far, you cannot just download games from web and install them on your Vita),
- also we know how to dump files from Vita itself without limitations, and we have 3.50 FW modules + prxtool mod released by TheFloW.

I believe that's almost all bigger releases and events since 2016 beginning. If there is something else - go on, make up this thread. For me and my 3.36 Vita, now it has Rejuvenate (VitaShell <3), TheFlow's PSOne bubbles + TN-V11 PSP environment with bunch of emulators. That's more than enough for months of entertainment :) But, still cant wait to see, what will come next! Future Vita hacks, I'm ready for you ;)
Strange thing :) I looked at inside pictures of Black Finn and realised that I know this CPU from two other "Piracy" promoting devices for other system - The SuperCard DSTWO and Gateway 3DS :D

FINN

DSTWO

GATEWAY

PSP 3004 6.60 PRO-C2Fix3, PS Vita 3G 1104 3.60 thaiHENkaku v7, PS TV3.60 HENkaku 3DS XL9.2, XBOX 360 LT3, WII,WII U 5.5.1 PS2 FreeMcBoot, GBA SP

Return to “Programming and Security”