Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP-Installer - Write to /PSP/GAME/ on all firmwares

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
jazneo

Re: PSP-Installer - Write to /PSP/GAME/ on all firmwares

Post by jazneo » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:47 pm

SMOKE wrote:Of course I tested it.. It works fine. It's not my fault some people can't follow basic instructions.

I shouldn't have even released this. With the recent developments, people don't know what's possible and what's not anymore. I understand all the recent news is confusing to everyone.

EDIT:
Updated the thread with some screenshots. Maybe now it'll make more sense
i think the problem was with the Thunderbird forward error you said image when we did it say something else
Advertising

Zekro94

Post by Zekro94 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Installed project diva, next step would be to make a bubble for it right? It shows in the cma but it's nowhere in the livearea
Advertising

deathblade200

Post by deathblade200 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:57 pm

SMOKE wrote:Of course I tested it.. It works fine. It's not my fault some people can't follow basic instructions.

I shouldn't have even released this. With the recent developments, people don't know what's possible and what's not anymore. I understand all the recent news is confusing to everyone.

EDIT:
you said you haven't tried it on 3.52 so you havn't tested it on ALL firmwares even though title says all firmwares the instructions aren't basic they are convoluted and I've been in the scene a long a.ss time and "hacked" a lot of devices and nothing has been as complicated to get to work as this we don't need screenshots we need precise instructions not the half baked ones you gave us which confuse even the more knowledgeable people....again I'm not trying to be a d.ick I'm just being straight forward
Last edited by deathblade200 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jazneo

Post by jazneo » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:05 pm

deathblade200 wrote:

EDIT:
you said you haven't tried it on 3.52 so you havn't tested it on ALL firmwares even though title says all firmwares the instructions aren't basic they are convoluted and I've been in the scene a long a.ss time and "hacked" a lot of devices and nothing has been as complicated to get to work as this
yea i think the same thing. my ps vita is 3.52 it dont even work

felix t

Post by felix t » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:56 pm

im sorry but im not good with this stuff.
the game folder. if thats deleted what will happen? will it remove psp and vita games or just psp?
if i do this is it reversible?

MyLegGuy

Post by MyLegGuy » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:00 pm

Felix t,

It'll delete psp games and ps1 games.
No that's not reversible. Nothing deleted us reversible, you idiot. If it is reversible, then it's not deleted.
please reply

ken2802

Post by ken2802 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:06 pm

and how to i launch the game ?
he reconizes it in the content manager but what now?

andoryuu3

Post by andoryuu3 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:17 am

How would a PS TV user create his/her backups? Vita Update Blocker doesn't work anymore, and I can't seem to transfer content w/o being interrupted by the update dialog...

ken2802

Post by ken2802 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:23 am

Hmm good question.

ken2802

Post by ken2802 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:28 am

MyLegGuy wrote:Felix t,

It'll delete psp games and ps1 games.
No that's not reversible. Nothing deleted us reversible, you idiot. If it is reversible, then it's not deleted.
Actually deleting is revisble in most cases. Deleting in most cases means just removing the index entry of the file while the actual data is still there jus marked as free be the system so that It can be overwritten. And only once it's overwritten it's really in revisble. Until then you still can recover the files with certain tools that just add the entry into the index again.

Return to “Programming and Security”