Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules: Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
#296285 by codestation
Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:02 pm
Updated .deb file on first post. That should fix the pin bug.
Advertising
#296286 by NNNRT
Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:09 pm
What replacement for CMA! QCMA is a hundred times better! :D Thanks codestation. :)
Advertising
#297076 by codestation
Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:07 pm
Bump - OS X version is now available. Almost untested because my VM was awfully slow the whole time and only got the chance to test some USB transfers.

<rant>
What a horrible OS, endless multi GIB downloads to setup a simple development platform. Doesn't even have a notification system so the user have to pay for one or download an outdated free implementation. The alternative is for the developer to pay their entry to the App Store so he can use the restricted notification API that isn't available to normal developers.....WTF
</rant>
#297156 by codestation
Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:50 am
jvhellraiser wrote:This awesome but not sure how to use it, and run it on my win 7 32bits
it scan everything and is running when plug the Psvita it wont connect
can someone please help me just a bit. :cry:

Go to the driver/x86 folder and execute the dpinst.exe in there (do not use the install_driver.bat). Worked for me in a VM.

For the 64bit users i have no idea if this works since i do not have a 64-bit windows OS to test.

edit: nevermind: i had another driver copied there, gonna try something else.
#297173 by fate6
Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:32 am
Fortunately for us I have Win7 64bit ^__^
Unfortunately the download seems its going to take a bit so I will get back to you shortly

EDIT: Soooo how do I install this on Windows?

EDIT2: Well it opens and makes a database but it wont connect to the Vita and when I try to install the driver from the driver folder it says its not needed

as for forcing the install well I don't understand how that works and yes I do feel dumb cause it looks simple but Im not going to blindly install things >__<
#297180 by codestation
Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:27 am
Can you try to install this one? Just execute the install_driver.bat. I had to reboot once because it was detecting the Vita erratically after the driver install.
http://codestation.nekmo.com/qcma/qcma_win_driver.zip
#297185 by codestation
Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:56 am
fate6 wrote:Same problem

Spoiler

Try to uninstall the current driver from the device manager (marking the checkbox to delete the current drivers) and try again. If that doesn't work then i will have to find a real win64 pc to work from there.