Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Unable to transfer to Vita 2.02

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
snakekill77

Unable to transfer to Vita 2.02

Post by snakekill77 »

I'm still on 2.02 and I just got Arcade Darts, Arcade Airhockey & Bowling & Arcade Pool, but when connected via Vita to PS3 I do not see any of these 3 games available for me to transfer to the Vita to back up to the PC. Anyone else on 2.02 facing the same dilema? :?:

So if the games are removed by Sony am I safe even if the games are on my PS3 uninstalled on the PS3 or Vita? I don't want to update 2.60 just yet...since I still have the UNO exploit. Thanks in advance.
Advertising
ViRGE

Re: Unable to transfer to Vita 2.02

Post by ViRGE »

snakekill77 wrote:I'm still on 2.02 and I just got Arcade Darts, Arcade Airhockey & Bowling & Arcade Pool, but when connected via Vita to PS3 I do not see any of these 3 games available for me to transfer to the Vita to back up to the PC. Anyone else on 2.02 facing the same dilema? :?:

So if the games are removed by Sony am I safe even if the games are on my PS3 uninstalled on the PS3 or Vita? I don't want to update 2.60 just yet...since I still have the UNO exploit. Thanks in advance.
Those games don't appear to be on the 2.02 whitelist. Only 2.12 and later have specifically been mentioned as being compatible/approved thus far.

As for whether your games are safe, it's a yes and no situation. Sony controls the whitelist, so they can always remove games from the whitelist. Consequently your games won't go anywhere, but if they choose to they can keep you from transferring those games to your Vita.
Advertising

Return to “Programming and Security”