Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How to stop update checks

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
LatinP

How to stop update checks

Post by LatinP »

I have a vita we got last x-mas still running 2.02, I was wondering if there was a way to stop the update checks for the playstation store so I can go in and buy UNO which is possibly back in the store just to see if the hack still works.

I've seen some other tutorials and have the charles program on my pc but all the tutorials I have seen mention to change the firmware to 1.8 which at the time was the latest but not now. Anyone have an updated tutorial or other way I can go about bypassing the update check?

- Thanks!
Advertising
stormwolf

Re: How to stop update checks

Post by stormwolf »

You can't go on the psn with 2.02
You need a Ps3 to download the game, and opencma, to transfer the game to your vita.
Advertising
Last edited by stormwolf on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
LatinP

Post by LatinP »

Thanks, also one more question when I go into the store on my PS3 two versions of uno are listed.

One is just UNO but it doesn't mention anything about the vita at all (seems to look like a psn game meant for the PS3 only), and another called UNO PSP which has the PS3 Vita and PSP listed in the description.

Which one is the correct version?
DangerDash

Post by DangerDash »

LatinP wrote:Thanks, also one more question when I go into the store on my PS3 two versions of uno are listed.

One is just UNO but it doesn't mention anything about the vita at all (seems to look like a psn game meant for the PS3 only), and another called UNO PSP which has the PS3 Vita and PSP listed in the description.

Which one is the correct version?
psp uno
PSVita 3.01 Black 32GB
PSVita 2.12 Hatsune Miku White 32GB
PSP-2001 6.60 Pro-C Blue 16GB
PSP-2001 6.60 Pro-C Grey 8GB
PS3-CECHA 4.53 OFW Black 750GB

Return to “Programming and Security”