Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Using the Fiddler Web Debugger to bypass 2.0 firmware check

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
S1NFUL

Re: Using the Fiddler Web Debugger to bypass 2.0 firmware ch

Post by S1NFUL »

eighthdayregret wrote:Looks like this method no longer works for 2.02...
:x
Not workin' for me either :( Is there any other way to claim the PSM free games?
Advertising
Current tester of Qwikrazor87's creations & wizardry (3.51 & below)
Former tester of Total-Noob's creations & wizardry (3.01 & below)
Computer Science at Yale University, Class of 2019
Ignis

Post by Ignis »

eighthdayregret wrote:Looks like this method no longer works for 2.02...
:x
yup, its not working for me either :evil:
Advertising
Wolf_Asari

Post by Wolf_Asari »

Yup not working for me either

VivaLaVita

Post by VivaLaVita »

Guess it's not working anymore. Too bad. I'm with sinful tho, I wonder if there is a way to get the game...
kitsunisan

Post by kitsunisan »

VivaLaVita wrote:Guess it's not working anymore. Too bad. I'm with sinful tho, I wonder if there is a way to get the game...
If you have an Android device you can install Playstation Mobile and get the game. There's a bit of modding that needs to be done, and you definitely need root, but it's pretty easy to do.
S1NFUL

Post by S1NFUL »

kitsunisan wrote:
VivaLaVita wrote:Guess it's not working anymore. Too bad. I'm with sinful tho, I wonder if there is a way to get the game...
If you have an Android device you can install Playstation Mobile and get the game. There's a bit of modding that needs to be done, and you definitely need root, but it's pretty easy to do.
I could care less to have the game on any other platform, honestly. I, and I think VLV too, wanted to have it specifically on the Vita.
kitsunisan

Post by kitsunisan »

S1NFUL wrote:
kitsunisan wrote:
I could care less to have the game on any other platform, honestly. I, and I think VLV too, wanted to have it specifically on the Vita.
Missing the big picture. Your Playstation Mobile account is tied into you're Playstation ID. If you download it on a mobile device, you own it for the Vita. I downloaded the Samurai game on my Vita before the update and have it listed on my Nexus 7.
b2p1mp

Post by b2p1mp »

kitsunisan wrote:Missing the big picture. Your Playstation Mobile account is tied into you're Playstation ID. If you download it on a mobile device, you own it for the Vita. I downloaded the Samurai game on my Vita before the update and have it listed on my Nexus 7.
This is correct in that it will be added to your download history, however there is no way to put it on a vita running 2.02 without a ps3 (if that method even works, I cannot test that). At least you will have it for the future if you update. You know the psp mini of the same name is identical. If you own the psp mini, maybe you can get it running on ark. There are no new features so If you own the psp mini, then try it.
Twenty Minutes Into the Future
S1NFUL

Post by S1NFUL »

kitsunisan wrote: Missing the big picture. Your Playstation Mobile account is tied into you're Playstation ID. If you download it on a mobile device, you own it for the Vita. I downloaded the Samurai game on my Vita before the update and have it listed on my Nexus 7.
Well, I currently don't have an Android. So I still can't.
hoowahman

Post by hoowahman »

I would think if you really wanted to get the game on your account then to download and setup an android simulator where you can purchase/download it. I wonder if thats possible. Looks like once you get your emulator running (http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html) you just go here and download playstation store app from the emulated device: http://www.playstation.com/psm/store/en.html

Return to “Programming and Security”