Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Want to install homebrew vita will not connect

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Duhjoker

Want to install homebrew vita will not connect

Post by Duhjoker »

hi guys

I have a psvita 3.65 that I would like to install vhbl to but I cant get CMA to recognize my vita and QCMA and its dependency software takes up way too much space. Any clues as to what I'm doing wrong?

Can the qcma and its dependencies be installed and work on a Flash drive?
Advertising
Duhjoker

Re: Want to install homebrew vita will not connect

Post by Duhjoker »

ok I cleaned up my computer for extra space but what is up with qt5? 6GB!!! Really?

Do I even really need this to install qcma?
Advertising
Duhjoker

Post by Duhjoker »

ok I finally got vhbl loaded onto my psvita but it gives me the C1 error. So I removed the demo from my vita and downloaded it from the psn store then started over from the beginning. I have done this a couple times now but it only ever gives me the C! error.

What could I be doing wrong?

Do I need to add an emulator first?
Duhjoker

Post by Duhjoker »

I could really use some help!!!!

Now none of the psp or vita games work on my psvita.
Duhjoker

Post by Duhjoker »

I ended up just removing all the games and started over. Still I get get error code c1-2858-3. I'm following the video to a t and it is putting vhbl onto the psvita but I still get the error. Also it changes the base games icon to vhbl instead of the base games icon. I even tried adding the snes emulator after installing vhbl but I still get the error.

Any body at all know any thing?
Duhjoker

Post by Duhjoker »

Hello.. hello... hello? Is there any body in there. Just nod if you can hear me... is there any one home....

ive been looking at fixes for my problem with the c! error but they are all outdated by years or not for my firmware.
Duhjoker

Post by Duhjoker »

wow this is really starting to become a one person conversation. Hellooooooooo hello hello hellow. Wow it actually echoed

Ive been at this for about a week with no change. Let me go through the checklist......

1. I have two demos downloaded unedited in a separate file.

2. I downloaded and installed the latest version of QCMA 0.4.1 with ffmpeg, vitamptfork but not QT5 since I don't have 5gb to spare unless it can be installed and used from Flashdrive. But I want to note that none of the videos or tutorials say anything thing about qt5

3. latest version of psvimgtools 0.5.4

4. the latest vhbl. followed link here..... https://hackinformer.com/2017/04/28/psv ... le-fw3-65/

5. downloaded and unzipped the snesx9-tyl and added it and the vhbl save data to psavedata

6. The vita runs 3.65 and has the sd card formatted and the database rebuilt by holding power psbutton and right bumper

7. I updated the database using qcma

8. Opened psvimgtools added a custom account named emutime

9. used psvimgtools to edit saddle club petz demo. ape quest and loco rider will not work. says no room on device. I have 14 gb free on vita

10. after successfully editing the file using psvimgtools I refreshed database again and copied the edited file to my vita

11. I then copied the vhbl01234 save data to the vita from the psavedata folder

12. after that I copied the snes save data to the psvita

13. opened the copied vhbl bubble on my vita

what happens next is that it gives the psp safty data screen. then goes white for a few minutes then gives me the c1 error I listed above. AS directed I rebuilt the database and repeated and repeated and repeated and well you get my frustration I'm sure.

I would update to 3.67 but I'm kind of afraid to at this point.
Last edited by Duhjoker on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duhjoker

Post by Duhjoker »

Hello its me
I was wondering if after all these posts you’d like to see
What my problem seems to be
They say that your supposed to help me
But i dont see any links

Hello its me
Im in the usa trying to hack my psvita
When my hack was new and free
Ive forgotten how to play my favorite games like super mario world 3

Theres such a difference between then and now
And a million games.

Hello from the newby guy
I posted every thing i tried
So please help me fix this error before i lose my freaking mind
But when i post for help i cant seem to get any kind help with this fouled up thing
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

The majority of intelligent people here are on firmware 3.60 and we don't really know how to do things on firmware we don't have.

Sorry mate :(

Furthermore QCMA should NOT be 6gb

-------

HERE is a link to codestation's github QCMA releases. The exe appears to be only 60mb, maybe you have a game backed up or something but it should be nowhere near 6gb
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
ethanscott

Post by ethanscott »

Duhjoker wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:22 am wow this is really starting to become a one person conversation. Hellooooooooo hello hello hellow. Wow it actually echoed

Ive been at this for about a week with no change. Let me go through the checklist......

1. I have two demos downloaded unedited in a separate file.

2. I downloaded and installed the latest version of QCMA 0.4.1 with ffmpeg, vitamptfork but not QT5 since I don't have 5gb to spare unless it can be installed and used from Flashdrive. But I want to note that none of the videos or tutorials say anything thing about qt5

3. latest version of psvimgtools 0.5.4

4. the latest vhbl. followed link here..... https://hackinformer.com/2017/04/28/psv ... le-fw3-65/

5. downloaded and unzipped the snesx9-tyl and added it and the vhbl save data to psavedata

6. The vita runs 3.65 and has the sd card formatted and the database rebuilt by holding power psbutton and right bumper

7. I updated the database using qcma

8. Opened psvimgtools added a custom account named emutime

9. used psvimgtools to edit saddle club petz demo. ape quest and loco rider will not work. says no room on device. I have 14 gb free on vita

10. after successfully editing the file using psvimgtools I refreshed database again and copied the edited file to my vita

11. I then copied the vhbl01234 save data to the vita from the psavedata folder

12. after that I copied the snes save data to the psvita

13. opened the copied vhbl bubble on my vita

what happens next is that it gives the psp safty data screen. then goes white for a few minutes then gives me the c1 error I listed above. AS directed I rebuilt the database and repeated and repeated and repeated and well you get my frustration I'm sure.

I would update to 3.67 but I'm kind of afraid to at this point.
Thank you!
I will try this out

Return to “Programming and Security”