Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

gpSP bubble on 3.60?

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
ErnieBall

gpSP bubble on 3.60?

Post by ErnieBall »

Since gpSP is the only homebrew, that i still run in VHBL i wondered, if there is a way to make a bubble that start gpSP directly. If so, maybe someone could link me a tutorial for the method used.
Advertising
PSP 1004 6.60 ME
PSV 1000 3.60 HENKAKU
PS3 CECH-2004A FERROX 4.80 Cobra 7.3
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: gpSP bubble on 3.60?

Post by fate6 »

Yea it can be done in the same way you made the HBL booble just replace HBL with gpSP, In fact you should be able to make boobles for any user mode homebrew.
Would try and build you a vpk or package up a pboot but don't have time for it right now so hopefully someone else can do it in the meantime.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
asmodin88

Post by asmodin88 »

Wouldn't you just have to copy/overwrite the gpsp eboot etc over your vhbl eboot?
NoOne

Post by NoOne »

fate6 wrote:Would try and build you a vpk or package up a pboot but don't have time for it right now so hopefully someone else can do it in the meantime.
How do you convert psp eboot into .vpk?
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

NoOne wrote:
fate6 wrote:Would try and build you a vpk or package up a pboot but don't have time for it right now so hopefully someone else can do it in the meantime.
zip it then rename .zip to .vpk
Yes its that simple.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
NoOne

Post by NoOne »

fate6 wrote:
NoOne wrote:
zip it then rename .zip to .vpk
Yes its that simple.

Really? Would it run without the exploit? Plus PSP eboots dont have any eboot.bin file in them so I doubt it would work
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

vpk is just a replacement for pkg so I assume it would work if structured the same? IDK :/

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”