Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

gpSP problem related to saving....

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
Fubukiyo

gpSP problem related to saving....

Post by Fubukiyo »

Okay, so, I've got a Vita, version 3.51, with a custom bubble leading to TN-V11 (I believe) and I got VHBL installed on it via the ISO method.
Now, I managed to get gpSP "installed" so that I have to run it through VHBL, which isn't a problem. I ran a ROM, everything was great. I saved after about an hour or so of playing, and to test it out, I closed the emulator and closed the "bubble." I went started the bubble back up and re-opened the ROM, but the save file isn't the right save file. It almost seems corrupt. When gpSP first boots up, it says it can't open a directory pointing to GAME. Which would make sense, considering it's in VHBL, not GAME. I'm just wondering if there's some way I could fix this? I love the Vita and I want this to work out, but I've just spent about 5 hours getting this to work, and I'm out of ideas.
Before everyone goes on hazing me about "doing research" about this issue, re-read the fact that I've spent about 5 hours on getting this to work. There's nothing short of editing the program myself (which I can't do) I haven't done. I've done the game2VHBL.prx trick, but that messes everything up and it doesn't work anyway, so...
Advertising

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”