Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] Skate Park City - VHBL (EU)

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
AlexTwolf

Re: [RELEASE] Skate Park City - VHBL (EU)

Post by AlexTwolf »

Hey guys...I can confirm that this game is not available in the US...:-( hope there's something for us soon. Anyone heard of the guy who's releasing a game that is exploitable tomorrow? He says that it keeps crashing on him or something like that.

Update: doesn't keep crashing on him. It's a Japanese dev who is able to run small code through it. Says that it could be possible to run ecfw in the future. My apologies if I am somewhat incorrect.
Advertising
Those are not the guys were looking for....
Reimu

Post by Reimu »

AlexTwolf wrote:Hey guys...I can confirm that this game is not available in the US...:-( hope there's something for us soon. Anyone heard of the guy who's releasing a game that is exploitable tomorrow? He says that it keeps crashing on him or something like that.

Update: doesn't keep crashing on him. It's a Japanese dev who is able to run small code through it. Says that it could be possible to run ecfw in the future. My apologies if I am somewhat incorrect.
I'm not a Japanese Dev, i'm a German Developer called KanadeEngel (天使のかなで), and yes thats correct i will release tomorrow a exploit which can only load small code
Advertising
PS Vita 1k EU - 3.51 VHBL + custom Bubble
PS Vita 1k JP - 3.01 TN-V10 + PSOne Loader + custom Bubble
PS3 - 4.70 Rebug REX + webMAN
Nintendo 3DS XL NENE DX JP - 9.2.0-20J <-> 4.2
AlexTwolf

Post by AlexTwolf »

KanadeEngel wrote:
AlexTwolf wrote:Hey guys...I can confirm that this game is not available in the US...:-( hope there's something for us soon. Anyone heard of the guy who's releasing a game that is exploitable tomorrow? He says that it keeps crashing on him or something like that.

I'm not a Japanese Dev, i'm a German Developer called KanadeEngel (天使のかなで), and yes thats correct i will release tomorrow a exploit which can only load small code

Thanks for the response...sorry about the confusion. Youtube should not be trusted :-)...ohh and Happy birthday
Reimu

Post by Reimu »

AlexTwolf wrote:
KanadeEngel wrote:

Thanks for the response...sorry about the confusion. Youtube should not be trusted :-)...ohh and Happy birthday
Thanks but my Birthday is still in 6 Hours ;) and why youtube ?
PS Vita 1k EU - 3.51 VHBL + custom Bubble
PS Vita 1k JP - 3.01 TN-V10 + PSOne Loader + custom Bubble
PS3 - 4.70 Rebug REX + webMAN
Nintendo 3DS XL NENE DX JP - 9.2.0-20J <-> 4.2
AlexTwolf

Post by AlexTwolf »

One of the guys on there said you were Japanese
kingofpool

Post by kingofpool »

don't wanna be rude, but what's the point in downloading patched 3.15 exploits, with 3.18+ exploit around the corner?
aymeric000

Post by aymeric000 »

kingofpool wrote:don't wanna be rude, but what's the point in downloading patched 3.15 exploits, with 3.18+ exploit around the corner?
For TN-V later ;)
PS Vita 1001 - 3.60 HENkaku Ensō - 64gb Memory card
PSP 1004 - 6.60 PRO-B10 CFW - 8gb Memory card
zack0niel

Post by zack0niel »

So despite being on 3.18, this uncpoming release is good to have because in the future it will let us Run TN on 3.18 or only 3.15? pardon me if i misunderstood.
supernoob

Post by supernoob »

i did everything in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ion1pxiNZSQ the only part im stuck on is copying the skate park city save to my vita using cma when ever i try to connect to my pc it says i need to do the 3.18 update or it wont connect am i doing somthing wrong :(
zack0niel

Post by zack0niel »

supernoob wrote:i did everything in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ion1pxiNZSQ the only part im stuck on is copying the skate park city save to my vita using cma when ever i try to connect to my pc it says i need to do the 3.18 update or it wont connect am i doing somthing wrong :(
you need to use openCMA which will allow you to copy stuff without being online.

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”